Chapter 20: Jack Frost and A Promise

What the heck just happened to me?

Why am I in a bed?

How is my staff fixed?

And how long was Rapunzel here?

"Punzie? What happened? Where are the others? Did Pitch get them?", I asked.

I was freaking out.

I mean, there was a perfectly good reason for this.

Pitch said Hiccup was next.

I had to make sure everyone was okay.

"Calm down, Jack!", she commanded.

"How am I supposed to calm down?! Everyone we know could be in danger!", I freaked.

"Just shut up!!!", she screamed.

"I just want an explanation. That's all, Punzie.", I said.

"You were glowing.", she began, "You got your power. You were glowing blue, like, red is for Merida and yellow is for me. If I had to guess, Hiccup is probably green. And I also noticed something, different.", she said.

"What's different?", I asked.

Even though we've known each other for a day, I felt like she could tell me anything.

"Look at my arm.", she said.

She pulled up the right sleeve of her right arm.

I was just as surprised as she was.

It looked like an engraving of a flower on her arm.

I check my right arm, to see a snowflake.

Well, at least it fits the person it's wearing.

"What could this mean?", she asked with a worried expression.

"I don't know. Just wait till Hiccup gets here. He looks smart, maybe he can help.", I said to relieve her worried face.

She looked a lot prettier when she smiles.

"Hey, we're back!", called a boy.

Punzie and I looked up to see Merida with parts of her dress torn off and Hiccup with a dripping crimson shirt.

"Hiccup! What happened to you?", Punzie asked.

"Don't ask. How's...", Hiccup got cut off by me.

"Hey, Hiccup, Merida! I'm not even going to ask. Hiccup, we need you to look at something.", I asked.

"Go on.", he said.

Then, I explained about Pitch's way of taking over and The engravings in Punzie's and my shoulder.

Hearing this information, Both Hiccup and Merida found a leaf and a sun on theirs.

Something didn't seem right.

Pitch would be attacking right about now.

"Wait a minute, were could da girl and her a brother be?", Merida asked.

I finally realized that it wasn't just us he needed, he also needed Quinn and Ace.

I ran into the other hallway, gripping my staff and the others chasing after me.

I can't lose this fight, I won't lose this fight.

I will defeat Pitch and get my friends home.

I promise.