Chapter 4: Jack Frost's Prolouge

I am the cold wind that nips your nose during winter.

I am the king of snowballs.

I've been alive for more than 300 years.

I am Jack Frost.

The Guardians want me to be like them, to bribe kids in so many different ways.

I'm not like them!

They're work and deadlines, and I'm snowballs and fun times.

I was at the place where I first begin, the last place of my memories.

I was just sitting in the snow, and the sun must have gotten in my eyes.

Whatever it was, it was sure bright.

The next thing I know, I look like I was in that show Dexter's Laboratory.

It was also kinda weird that there were 4 other people my age in this room (If I wasn't immortal).

This one guy looked like a Viking with a dragon.

This other girl looked like the goddess, Artemis, only with red frizzy hair.

This other girl was pretty cute. She looked like a Rapunzel only braver.

This last girl looked like she was from the future. Her hair was green and her clothes were very futuristic.

The future girl was called Quinn and she said we're the guardians in this world.

Great, another person who wants me to be a guardian.

She said that the Viking was Hiccup, the frizzy girl was Merida, and the cute girl was (like I guessed) Rapunzel.

She even knew my name.

I didn't want to be a guardian in my world but, in this world, why not?

That girl might even like me.

They can see me though.

Wait for a second!

They can see me! They see me!

That's incredible!

Maybe, this isn't so bad.