Chapter 7: Rapunzel and Pitch's Deal

"Just don't let go of my hand, ok Punzie?", he said as he grabbed his staff.

"Ok. Where did you come up with Punzie?", I asked.

"I just thought it was a cute nickname for you. If you don't want me to call you that, it's fine.", he said as he turned away.

"Wait......I like it. It's cute and, it's an easier way for people to say my name instead of Rapunzel.", I said and it brought a smile to his face.

Then we heard Hiccup say, "Ready when you are, Frost!"

Then, away we went to an adventure.

I tugged Jack's shoulder.

"Jack, I see black glitter following us, and it's not Merida and Hiccup.

"No....it's him.", he said with a terrified face.

"What? Who? Jack! Look out!", I screamed and he flew as fast as the wind could take him.

"What about Merida and Hiccup?!", I said as loud as I could.

"They're following us on foot. He can't get them but, he can get us.", he said.

"Who is he, Jack?", I asked.

"No time to explain! Just don't let go!", he screamed.

"Jack.....", said a sly voice as we landed.

"Leave us alone!", Jack screamed out to the voice.

"Jack......look at you. You're just shaking with fear.", the voice said again.

"I'm not afraid of you.", he said.

"Maybe not but, she is.", he said as he cackled.

He was right.

I was very afraid.

I was trembling with fear, even fear I thought I never had.

About my mother, about that tower and being trapped, about that voice, about any chance I had of freedom.

"Rapunzel, snap out of it!", Jack yelled.

And I had finally realized that this is the end.

I then noticed that I felt dizzy, the voices started to get louder, Jack disappeared.

I had probably died.

I woke in a dark room.

It was completely dark and there was only me and that voice.

"I haven't introduced myself. I am Pitch or you may know me as The Bogeyman.

I have come to make a deal with you, little Rapunzel.", Pitch said in his sly voice.

"What do you want with me and my friends?"I asked the dark man.

"I want you, possessed with fear and darkness. Oh, but don't fret, your friends won't harmed. Because they'll be there to join you!",he said while a black curtain went up, reviling Jack, Merida, and Hiccup unconscious in a case of some type.

"Release them! Release them at once!", I commanded.

"Now, now. Let's not be reckless, shall we? Allow me to use you, and I'll let them go.", he said.

"Fine. You can have me now, release them!", I screamed.

"Done.", he said.

He snapped his fingers and they disappeared.

"Just a warning, my dear. You don't make deals with the devil. Boo.", and then, the nightmares surrounded me.

I felt a sharp pain in my back.

My hair turned black.

I was done for.

Oh god, I think I'm dead.