Chapter 17: Jack Frost and A Plan For Disaster

"Pitch! Let me go!", I screamed.

Pitch has captured my subconscious self, or the actual me and taken over.

That's probably what he did to Punzie when he possessed her.

"She figured me out. Would you have any ideas, Jack Frost?", he asked.

"Well, there are 2 ways. 1, if you ever noticed, black and yellow on white and blue isn't my exact color. And 2, not once I called her Rapunzel! Now, let me go!", I screamed.

"I have to use you for a bit longer, Frost. But, don't worry! The Dragon Whisperer is next.", he said coldly.

"No!", I screamed. "If I could get ahold of Merida, it'd be much easier. Those powers are a curse. I can't get her or that blonde because of it!", he screamed.

The girls are okay and that also explains how he could do it so easily.

Hiccup and I are vulnerable at any time.

Look out guys, Pitch does have a plan.

I don't know if it's good or bad but, nothing Pitch does end well.

It's what makes him Pitch, right?

"Look at you. Tied up like a bird in a cage.", he said.

He compares me to a bird in a cage.

Are you kidding me?

That's something that would be considered a threat in the dark ages.

Everyone was afraid of him then.

It was pretty stupid.

I smiled.

"What are you smiling about, Frost?", he said at me with a fowl appearance on his face.

I began to laugh.

He blasted me in the chest and I got knocked over.

I winced.

Why does it have to freaking hurt that much?! Sheesh!", I thought in pain.

He began to have that smirk on his face again.

It made me want to throw up.

He was seriously sick.

Which reminds me, I had a question for him.

"Hey! Pitch!", I screamed.

He seemed to be annoyed.

All according to plan.

"What is it, you ungrateful child?!", he screamed back.

A child?!

He called me a child?!

I'm a flipping 300 years old!

"How did you even get here? Thought your fear sense or something?", I asked.

"I got here by traveling through a puppet. A puppet that Moon and I discussed. About, 300 years ago, I think.", he said with his sickening smirk.

A puppet?

The only new spirt back in a time like 300 years ago was only.....no......

"Yes, Jack. It was you. Now that you know everything, you and your friends must die.", he shouted as loudly as he could.

This next thing wasn't anyone's fault.

I just burst with power.

I was glowing and I felt an incredible power, and since I was angry, I attacked Pitch, he disappeared and I was back in control.

Awesome.