Chapter 13: Hiccup and Possession

Toothless kept growled at this strange figure of a black man wearing black.

That was Pitch or everyone but Jack knows him as The Bogeyman.

Ace was begging us to save the life of his sister, who he couldn't bear to live if she died.

That's what brink she was on, Quinn is on the brink of death.

If we don't save her, she'll die.

"What would you do, if we did destroy our weapons?", Merida asked.

"I'll save her life. No more questions needed to be asked.", he said in return.

It was silent for awhile.

Merida finally broke the silence by saying, "Fine! I'll do it! I'll destroy my bow!"

She sparked a flame and burned it.

Tears fell from her face.

"I'll do it too, even though it's pointless to get rid of my leg. That wouldn't do anything.", I said.

I tore off the spring that keeps my leg together, and it fell apart.

Merida handed the sharpest arrow she could find to Rapunzel, before burning the rest of them.

"Jack, I'm afraid.", she said.

"I'm forced to do it too, Punzie.", he held her hand, "Trust me.", he said.

"1....2....3!", she screamed before she chopped off all of her hair.

Her hair began to turn brown.

She fell until she stopped at her knees.

"Tick-tock, she doesn't have much time left, Frost. The staff, Jack!", he screamed.

"No!", Rapunzel screamed.

"There will be consequences!", I yelled.

Jack handed the staff to him anyway.

"Da, da, da, we're dead.", I said.

"Deal's a deal.", Pitch said as he raised his hand to Quinn.

The only problem was Quinn's hair was turning black like Rapunzel's was when she got possessed........

"Pitch! You're trying to possess Quinn while she's not in control of herself, aren't you?", I said bravely.

Everyone was looking at me, especially Ace, who's been quiet for awhile.

"Aren't you the clever one, dragon whisperer boy? You've seen through my plan except for one thing.", he said with a devilish smile.

I realized something.

"First, I get rid of Jack.", he said.

He snapped the staff in half.

"Darn it! Not again!", he screamed in pain while holding his chest.

He fell to the ground and was out.

"Next, I get him and Quinn and I go home.", he said.

"Nobody's taking my sister home but me!", Ace exclaimed.

"Why don't you sit in a corner like a good boy?", he said slyly.

He aimed his hand at him and fired, which hit Ace in the stomach and made him smash into a copper pipe.

Now, he's out.

"Nevermind. Forget Frost. I'll just take Quinn. I'll be back for Frost.", he said as he began to pick up Quinn.

"Put her down ya bogeyman!", Merida yelled as she began to charge.

"Please. You can't attack me without your weapons, child.", he said slyly.

"Don't call me a child!!!!!!!!!!", she screamed.

The next thing I know, she was on fire.