Chapter 1: Hiccup's Prolouge

My name is Hiccup.

And for as long as I can remember, everyone in Berk thought I was a nuisance to society.

One day, I caught a Night Fury (they are dragons) and freed him.

I was secretly training him ever since and I gave him the name Toothless.

While we were relaxing, a white bright light appeared before me and I thought it was the end.

Next thing I know, my life would change even more than before.

I was standing in a room with 4 other people, who looked my age.

This one guy had a blue jacket on and was holding this weird looking stick.

He looked like he was in Berk during the snowstorms.

This other girl had awfully long blonde hair and a frying pan.

She looked scared to death.

This other girl interested me a little.

She had this wild like red hair and had a bow with a couple arrows.

She had a brave face on and I kinda liked that.

This other girl was too different to explain.

She had bright green hair and some weird clothes on.

That girl then became so excited for some reason and started jumping up and down like she ate too much-frosted cacao beans.

She then stopped and took a deep breath and began speaking.

"My name is Quinn and you are all in a different dimension.", she said.

That answered one of my questions.

"In this world, you are the guardians.", then she points to the freezing guy.

"You're Jack Frost. You can control winter at will.", then, she does the girl with the freakishly long hair.

"You're Rapunzel. You have amazing powers in that hair of yours.", then, she does the fire-haired girl.

"You're Merida. You're a genius with the bow and arrows and you never miss your target.", then she does me.

"You're Hiccup. The dragon whisperer who lives in a village where everyone hates dragons.", and then she finally stops.

"How do ya know, everything about us?", said Merida, who had a Scottish accent.

"I told you! You are the Guardians who'll save us all!", Quinn said excitingly.

I couldn't believe it but, oh well.