Chapter 9: Merida and the Scheme

I despise this version of Rapunzel but, the real Rapunzel is still in there.

We all had to go home and figure this out before anything else goes wrong.

Rapunzel wouldn't shut up about riding with anyone so, Jack knocked her out with his staff, put her on his back, and took off for the hideout.

Hiccup offered his hand again to help me on Toothless.

I didn't want to seem like a bad person to him so, I let him help me and that put a smile on his face.

We finally made it back without anyone knowing that we were gone.

Jack put Rapunzel on her bed and let her lay there.

Then he turned to me asking, "You're the so-called spell expert! Do something!", he screamed.

"I'm not a witch, Frosty! Why don't you do something with your stick?", I screamed back.

Then we started arguing about Jack's "staff" and my hair that we didn't realize that we had almost destroyed the room.

We were just about to when Hiccup screamed, "Guys! Look at Rapunzel!", and he was right.

Rapunzel's eyes open a bright green in a loving way, her hair started turning blond again.

Was it a miracle?

Did Jack hit her so hard that this Pitch was knocked right out of her?

We were all silent as Rapunzel stared at everyone.

"Why is everyone looking at me like that?", she asked.

We all started surrounding her with hugs and here comes the best part.

Hiccup and I planned this earlier, it's hilarious.

Hiccup eats a banana and leaves it on the floor then, I'm sitting on Rapunzel's bed waiting for my cue.

Jack didn't see the banana peel and he started to slip.

I pushed Rapunzel to Jack and she falls on him and you'll probably know the rest.