Part 3

Poppy's POV:

I still shook uncontrolably as I shut the bathroom door behind me, it was a small square bathroom with blue-tiled walls and a large mirror by the basin.

I was confused, really, really confused. I was sore, so sore. Bloody... I looked at my scratched face in the mirror, my bloody lip was numb and my blonde curls and straight fringe looked worse than a birds nest. I checked around me, feeling insecure in a stranger's bathroom, before pulling off my sweater and looking down at my purple ribs and sighing at the rip in my sweater.

Mikey... I could hardly remember what had hapened but I knew that was his name, he was taller than me and wore cracked glasses... He had saved me, he and his friends... I couldn't even remember their names and I felt like I was dying.

I stripped from my other clothes before carefully putting water on any scrates and hoping I would heal up fine and before my mom saw me. I picked up a long black shirt and some pyjama pants that Mikey had given me, they were red and plaid. I put on the pyjama pants and tightened them as much as I could, although Mikey was skinny from what I could see, his pants were still too big.

I was about to put on the balck shirt but sighed when I noticed the short sleeves, I held it around my bare mid section that was only covered by an orange bra before heading to the bathroom door. I opened it slightly and poked out my messed head, "Mikey... Do you have any shirts with... Longer sleeves?" I asked and Mikey entered the hall that led into the bathroom.

   "Yeah... Do you want to wear one of them instead?" He asked and I nodded.

  "Yes please..." Mikey disappeared for only a second before reappearing, holding a dark blue, long-sleeved shirt. He handed it to me and I hid myself behind the door before handing him his black shirt back. "Thanks..." I mumbled at his sweet face, he seemed so nice and innocent compared to what I was used to.

I pulled on the large blue shirt and gathered up my clothes before leaving the bathroom and entering a tiny living room, Mikey and two others with dark hair sat on the sofa but the boy I had seen before with the curly and short afro didn't seem to be here anymore.

  "Thankyou for letting me stay and borrow your clothes..." I mumbled and Mikey smiled slightly, a magical sort of smile that I guess was rarely seen.

Gerard's POV:

The girl called Poppy left our bathroom and came into the living room where Frank, Mikey and I were and where Ray had been only minutes earlier before having to leave to get home.

   "Thankyou for letting me stay and borrow some clothes..." She said softly and I saw the way Mikey smiled at her, it forced me to hold in a sigh, I had seen him smile like that before.

  "No worries... This is Frank and this one here is my brother, Gerard... Ray is the one with the fro but he had to get home." Mikey briefly introduced us and Poppy nodded.

There was a brief silence before Frank stood, "Well, Poppy it was... nice meeting you. But I have to get back home or my sister will get worried. I might see you tomorrow." He held out his hand and Poppy shook it, almost dropping a black hightop she'd been wearing.

   "Thanks for helping me Frank... Goodnight." Poppy gave a short smile for Frank who headed to the front door and gave a brief wave before leaving.

    "Erm, well... You can sleep in my bed tonight, it'll be more comfy than the sofa... Here, I'll show you to my room." Mikey mumbled and I saw a small bit of alarm spark in Poppy's big blue eyes, I could tell she was a little bit of a jumpy and insecure girl.

Five minutes passed before Mikey returned with a little smile, "She fell asleep after only a minute..." He mumbled with a sigh and I nodded.

   "Bro, you're falling for her..." I shook my head in exasperation, "Well, goodnight." I said and stood before leaving Mikey in the living room.