Part 15

Not being on Wattpad every 2 secs is oficially KILLING me!! I feel bad for only uploading a chapter yesterday and today... ): Sorry to anyone I'm letting down!!

~

Leda’s POV:

  I watched as Poppy and Mikey hugged goodnight, Maria and Ray did the same and Wren and Frank kissed goodnight- I kind of wished Gerard and my thing was out in the open.

I gave Gerard a smile, “Night everyone…” I mumbled and kept my eyes on Gerard, hoping he’d see I meant him.

All of the guys smiled at me and gave me a brief goodnight, Frank charged me and hugged me tight before waving. “Night Leda sweetie!” He grinned and I punched his shoulder like I did a lot.

    “Goodnight Frankie, sleep tight with Gee.” I laughed before turning on my heel and heading to Mikey’s room. It was a few minutes on my own before the rest of the girls joined me, all looking fairly happy after saying goodnight.

Wren yawned loudly and threw herself back on the covers, “Night guys… I am so…” She didn’t even finish the question before she had shut her eyes and I was sure she was asleep. Poppy and I shared a look before shrugging and trying to arrange ourselves with Maria around Wren in comfortable sleeping spots.

 “Night,” Maria said with a yawn and tugged some of the blanket from under Wren who was sprawled out with her red hair all around her face.

      “Don’t you ever want to be with Gerard openly?” Poppy asked quietly after a while and I peeked over Wren to see Poppy looking at me.

     “Yeah… Always.” I shrugged and gave a short smile.

    “I don’t know how you aren’t… I mean Mikey… I would die right now if I had to hide how much I loved- I mean liked him.” Poppy muttered and blushed heavily when she mentioned ‘loved’.

 I decided on a subject change, I didn’t want to discuss my longing to be with Gerard in front of anyone. “Love? You love Mikey?” I questioned in a whisper with a big smile.

   Poppy shrugged, “I think so… I haven’t told him yet… Have you told Gerard?” She wondered, turning my subject change straight back to me.

    “I dunno… I don’t keep track, but…” I smiled to myself, “I do love him.”

Gerard’s POV:

 Tonight Ray and Frank had the living room sofa and I hoped Ray wasn’t afraid to push Frank off.

I had my eyes shut tight until Mikey spoke, “Gee…” He started and I opened my eyes, he was propped up on one elbow and looking at me. I shrugged for him to go ahead, “… What would you say if I told you I thought I loved Poppy?” Mikey asked.

   My brother in love? It made me smile, I was in love, it was pretty amazing and I was glad Mikey was feeling the same.

  “I would say that is great for you, you should tell her.” I shrugged and Mikey screwed up his face before putting his arms behind his head and laying back before staring at the roof.

   “I want to… I’ll try as well… Do you love Leda?” He asked and I tried not to act surprised. Mikey sounded like a little kid asking these questions…

    “Yeah Mikey… I do, I have for a long time. Now get some sleep little bro.” I muttered and turned on my side before shutting my eyes and forcing myself to sleep.

Wren’s POV:

   I woke up and everyone else was already up in the room, but no one had left. Maria sat up next to me and rubbed her eyes absently while Poppy and Leda talked quietly by the door.

  “-Tell them?” Leda whispered.

  “Deal.” Poppy nodded before the two looked at Maria and I looking half dead.

“Morning…” I yawned and got up before rubbing my head and without another word I was zombie-like walking from the room and out into the living room to lie on Frank.

Frank’s eyes opened slightly and he laughed, “Nice wake up call…” He chuckled.

   “Shh… Be very quiet… I’m sleeping…” I mumbled and he smiled before kissing my cheek.

I was surprised that Frank was actually sleeping on the floor, I got the idea Ray had pushed him off the sofa multiple times though. After another minute Maria dragged her feet out and sat on the end of the sofa and got a smile from Ray.

    “Morning sweetie.” He said and I tried not to giggle, it didn’t work though, but Maria and Ray ignored my sleepy giggle.

Poppy’s POV:

  I waited with Leda until Mikey and Gerard were split up; Mikey headed to the bathroom and Gerard stayed in his bedroom. I hadn’t even noticed but Leda and I had been holding hands, we gave each other a last smile before dropping our hands and heading off in our separate directions.

I felt like I was going to scream and run when I stepped into the bathroom, Mikey smiled at me in the mirror, “Morning sunshine.” He laughed and I smiled but said nothing, I tried not to draw blood as I chewed on my lip.

  I was then walking straight up to Mikey, “I love you.” I blurted out and Mikey’s face didn’t change for only a second before he smiled broadly, it was magic.

    “I love you too Poppy.” He said and I couldn’t stop smiling as I hugged him and rested my head against this chest, I looked up a little and we kissed. It was amazing.

I loved Mikey so much. I could finally admit it to myself as well as others. I had never really loved anyone but now I did. I felt like I was floating.

Leda’s POV:

  As Poppy headed for the bathroom I entered Gerard’s room, shutting the door behind me, Gerard was just slipping on a black T-shirt and he smiled when he saw me. We both stood for only a second before we spoke.

    “I love you.” We both said. The same words at the same time.

We stood t our separate ends of the room for a moment longer before we both smiled and closed the distance, “Leda, I’ve loved you for a long time now.” Gerard mumbled before kissing me.

     “So have I…” I breathed, loving a moment in my life more than eating warm, home made cookies. That meant this was the perfect moment. I never wanted it to end…

Ray’s POV:

  I held Maria’s hand and we sat cross legged on the sofa, “-I dunno what they were talking about…” Wren shrugged and sat up, letting Frank get up too.

She and Maria had been talking about Poppy and Leda.

    “I think…” Maria stopped and smiled to one side, “I actually think they are going to tell Mikey and Gerard they love them.” Maria shrugged with a dreamy expression and I tried not to watch her too closely, but I loved that expression and her wistful moods.

    “The test will be when they come out, their faces and actions will say everything.” Wren said with a crazy face and we laughed.

    “How do you know that babe?” Frank asked and narrowed his eyes.

    “I watch movies cookie minion.” Wren shrugged and Frank laughed before kissing her cheek again and she shut her eyes with a big smile.

    “Here they come.” Maria said quietly and we all watched as Gerard and Leda walked out, standing closer than usual and both smiling broadly.

 Mikey and Poppy came out next, Mikey walked behind Poppy with his arms around her waist and they took the same steps. “Told you so!” Wren said as they disappeared into the kitchen.

I laughed and Maria patted my leg, “That’s so sweet!” She smiled and I smiled back. I had to admit that I wished I could find it in me to tell Maria I loved her, because I did; I loved her cute personality and her green eyes and her funny mood changes and her occasional dreamy stares… Her dorky babbling about Harry Potter and her fussing over her dog, Darth Vader. I loved it all about her, I just didn’t want her to think I was weird for saying it after such a short time with knowing one another.