Part 24

Aaaand, an extra chapter for your wait! enjoy!! xx

~

Frank’s POV:

The one thing better than Easter was birthdays, the one thing better than birthdays was Christmas- Wait, I lie. Birthdays kick ass… Let’s just say Christmas is awesome, but the one thing that gets me as excited as Christmas is Christmas shopping!

I held Wren’s hand as we walked through the mall with our large group, I had been lucky enough to draw out Wren’s name and she had no idea. The one plan I had was to keep her by my side as long as I could and see what she really wanted without her actually knowing I was going to buy it.

Everyone seemed paranoid and made sure no one knew who was buying for who as we walked in our large group, receiving more than our fair share of looks.

    “Let’s go to this store here…” Wren mumbled and pulled us into a store full of plush looking toys, almost as soon as we entered the girls were all giggling at toy animals with big heads and eyes- Then I saw God’s  greatest creation, besides Wren of course- A flying cupcake.

I rushed over to a shelf and stared up to the top at a yellow cupcake with big round eyes and wings, “I-it’s so… Amazing.” I sniffled and stood for a moment, marvelling at it’s glory, then I was jumping for it. I made little grunting noises every time I jumped and tried to grab my precious.

A hand grabbed it quickly and I turned to see Poppy laughing, “Shuddup, just ‘cuz you’ve got a foot over me.” I narrowed my eyes before snatching the cupcake and hugging it tight.

We spent another half an hour in the store before leaving, I reluctantly put back the flying cupcake who I’d named Sparkles Flutter and waited in front of the shop for everyone else to catch up. Leda and Wren both walked out with bags and I smiled at Wren before she smiled back and hid her bag.

Gerard’s POV:

  We spent hours at the mall, going from Hot Topic to book stores to music stores to clothes stores. We had to have scaled every inch before everyone had begun complaining about sore feet.

We headed home then, I held Leda’s hand. “So you bought your present?” I asked and looked to the bag and she nodded.

     “Yup, and I do believe the person will like it a lot.” She shrugged, I had to admit I really wanted to know who had me but I hadn’t asked any questions yet. I had picked out Ray and had bought him an afro comb as well as a box of collectable guitar picks from the music store, he’d always loved guitars and knew a heck of a lot about them.

 When we reached my house everyone hid their presents before we all sat around the living room. “Did you see the old lady almost have a heart attack when we walked into the book store?” Frank wondered and laughed before laying back on the ground.

    “It was pretty funny, and the guy who was hitting on Mikey while he made his coffee?” Ray chuckled and Mikey frowned.

   “Naw, don’t worry. It just means you are good looking.” Wren laughed.

   “I agree Wrennie, I mean… Who wouldn’t flirt with someone who has a face like this?” I questioned and poked Mikey’s cheek, he slapped away my hand and pouted at everyone.

Poppy laughed and hugged Mikey, “Don’t worry Mikey.” She smiled and he smiled too.

    “I can’t help it if I’m-”

    “A sexy bitch?” Frank pushed in and Mikey sighed loudly before he stopped trying.

Wren’s POV:

Frank and I couldn’t be bothered walking home so we ended up staying at Gee’s. Leda, Maria and Ray went back to their places while Gee ordered takeout.

   “Do you think delivery boys get paid more when it snows?” Poppy wondered and hung upside down off the sofa, I laughed.

    “I sure hope so.” Frank nodded along with me and Mikey started making coffees. He was lucky Frankie had a short attention span and had forgotten about Mikey’s coffee shop admirer.

  “I’ve ordered pizza.” Gee declared and walked into the living room.

Twenty minutes of boredom passed.

  “Now, it’s The Simpsons time!” Frank muttered and rubbed his hands together before turning on the TV, he screamed like a girl when the picture was fuzzy. “Gee! Your TV is dead?! What do we do?” He panicked and looked straight to Gerard who cursed.

   “It’ll be because of the snow. It just means no electronic entertainment for us for a while.” He shrugged and Frank pouted and crossed his arms. Gerard sighed, “Oh come on Frankie! Don’t look at me like that… If you’re that bored then… Go streak or something.” He muttered.

To everyone’s dismay Gerard had just suggested one of the most idiotic things ever to one of the most willingly idiotic people ever. Frankie jumped up and smiled at me, “You wanna come?”

  I shook my head, “No thanks… I’ll pass.” Poppy looked away when Frank started stripping, her kept his boxers on though and Mikey walked out then- Instantly slapping his hand over his eyes.

    “What the hell?” He questioned.

    “Frank is gonna streak.” Gerard shrugged.

  Frank held his index finger up, “Nah uh! Not streak, I shall undie run. I appreciate certain parts of me way to much to lose them to frost bite.” He shrugged, I smiled and shook my head slowly. Without another word Frank kissed my cheek before doing a war cry that sounded more like a dying cat, then he was charging out the front door into the snow.

We all watched as Frank disappeared down the street before we cracked up laughing. Gerard shut the front door to stop us from freezing and less than a minute later there was a knock, Gerard opened the door to see an awkward teenage delivery boy handing pizzas over.

  Gee paid and as the delivery boy was turning Frank appeared in his boxers, shaking like hell, he smiled at the delivery boy who looked totally confused before slipping past him and in. “It is s fucking cold!” He muttered and the delivery boy stared for another minute before Gee shut the door slowly.

    “… Frankie…” I started and patted his freezing shoulder as he piled his clothes back on, “Has anyone ever told you are a fucking maniac crossed with a psychopath who has seriously serious issues?”

    Frank thought for a moment, “Yeah… Once.”