Part 18

Well, in America it is currently afternoon and officially Ray's bday whereas yesterday in Australia it was X) (too hard to keep up with these things!!) Uploading a basic chapter again cuz I have been really tired... Sorrrrrrry! ): And hopefully I got stuff to do with American schools right? Please tell me if I didn't!!!

~

First day of school.

Leda’s POV:

   I smiled as I watched Gerard choosing between two ties to go with his white blouse, “The black one or the red?” He asked and turned to me.

    “The red one is more Gee but the black is more professional.” I shrugged, I thought it was probably the sweetest thing ever- Gerard was getting all dressed up to get his little sister into school.

Gerard nodded before kissing my lips and starting to put on the red one, neither of us had really told anyone about our thing apart from Mikey and Poppy but everyone pretty much knew now since Gerard and I weren’t being too conservative… We even kissed each other at McDonalds the other night…

We left Gee’s room before Gerard was acting all fatherly, “Poppy make sure you have all of your books and lunch money. I am not dropping by with anything if you forget it.” He said as he walked past Mikey’s room where Poppy now had all of her things set up- She and Mikey made the most perfect and quiet couple I had seen apart from Maria and Ray of course!

  Poppy looked up from her bag and nodded before smiling at us and going back to filling her bag with books. “You know Ray and Maria are visiting Maria’s family…” I mumbled and Gerard turned with an eyebrow arched.

    “Ray never told me…” He mumbled and narrowed his eyes with thought, he had cut his black hair a bit and now everyone could see his eyes properly.

    “I only found out yesterday when they left,” I shrugged. I thought it was a little funny with those two being the sort who had only been dating a few weeks but were so much further ahead in the relationship than any of the rest of us.

Gerard sighed at that and shrugged before heading to the kitchen where Mikey was finishing a coffee, “Come on bro. We have to leave in five minutes!” Gerard said and Mikey nodded slowly.

     “I know… What if you can’t enrol Poppy?” Mikey wondered and Gerard looked down as he thought.

     “There aren’t any what if’s. We are getting Popsicle into this school and that’s it.”

Frank’s POV:

   I wore my usual jeans with a T-shirt and waited by the cafeteria where Wren and I had arranged to meet, when I saw her I beamed and walked to her; she was wearing some black jeans and a purple hoodie, I was sure she was going to get hot in this weather but I didn’t say anything.

Wren had purple and orange streaks through her hair and I smiled at them.

  “I’m so nervous about school…” She mumbled and I hugged her tight.

   “Why?” I wondered and pulled back to look at her, she screwed up her face.

   “I dunno, I shouldn’t be though… I have more friends now than ever.” She shrugged and smiled a little, it made me smile before kissing her lips.

    “You’ll be fine babe,” I assured her before we started our search for the others.

We found Mikey leaning against the administration block, he looked nervous and Leda stood in her shortness next to him. Both were wearing their usual clothes; Leda with a black tutu and colourful shirt, her hair was now a bright orange and Mikey wore black jeans and a black shirt with a beanie.