Part 27

HAPPY MY CHEMCIAL ROMANCE DAY PEOPLES/MCRMY/KILLJOYS!!!! I LOVE YOU MY EXTENDED FAMILY!!! <3 <3

~

Gerard’s POV:

  Everyone for the past few days had been feeling guilty, no one knew whether it was their sparkler that had set the house on fire. I told them not to worry… All of the worrying was my job.

I sat at Leda’s table, her house was tiny but we had been staying here since the fire and she was all too happy to help out. I rested my face against my hands and heard someone sit across from me.

I felt tired but looked up anyway, it was Leda. “You okay?” She asked and smiled reassuringly.

  I shook my head, “I’m not okay… But I will live.” I shrugged.

Leda sat quietly for another moment, “I had an idea earlier…” She started and I nodded slowly, “Well, what if I sold this house, you got your insurance for yours and we moved in together with Poppy and Mikey and Maria? We could afford an alright sized place then…” She mumbled.

   I loved her sweetness but I shook my head, “Leda, you have a house here. Don’t even think about selling it for me, it’s your home.”

   “I wouldn’t be selling it for you Gee, look at it, it’s a shit hole. I need a new place and so do you.” She said quickly.

I nodded, her place wasn’t the nicest but it was at least better than a burnt down heap and a few boxes of stuff that hadn’t been burned to the ground. “Come on Gee, you know it’d work.” She said sternly, bringing out her evil Leda I met sometimes.

   “What would work?” Poppy asked and coughed quietly, Wren and Frank stood next to her too.

  “I’m trying to convince Gee that I could sell this place and he could get his insurance payout and then we could move into a better place together with Maria, Mikey and Poppy.” Leda explained and Wren and Frank’s faces lit up.

    “Dude, we’d move with you.” Frank said and looked to me, I narrowed my eyes. There was no way in hell something like tis would ever work.

2 months later

Leda’s POV:

  I had told him so. We all helped lug our stuff into the new house, it wasn’t a castle… Not even slightly close. It was a square, two story home with three rooms and a study. It had one bathroom and a kitchen as well as a large living room and a backyard- Something I had never really had.

The owners had been an old couple who gave us a deal- They were going to a retirement home and their son and daughter hated animals and they had a dog, one they loved a hell of a lot, and if we agreed to take care of him we got half of the furniture.

  It was a simple and easy deal really, when we fist looked at the house I wasn’t sure if Frank and Wren would leave the home without the dog in their pockets anyway.

The whole Motley Crew now lived in one house, it was pretty funny… None of the neighbours seemed too impressed but we didn’t mind.

   “Oh! You are such a cute boy!” Maria played with Bob, the new family member.

Bob was a young golden retriever and I had to admit he was really adorable. I threw the ball for Bob and he chased after it before heading in through the front door.

Gee and Ray were pushing a cabinet against a wall and Mikey was trying to move my old sofa in while Frank sat on it, he pushed and pushed his whole body against it but it wouldn’t budge and Frank chuckled.

    “Has anyone decided who gets which room?” I asked. Gerard and Ray nodded.

    “Yep, you and I are sharing the grey room. Ray and Maria have got the blue room, Mikey and Poppy are sharing the brown room and Frank and Wren have got the fold out sofa in the study which is now called a room.” Gee shrugged.

I smiled, glad there wasn’t any fighting going on about that like what you saw in movies and real life.

Ray’s POV:

  We sat around the table that the old couple had left us, Bob used the sofa like any good dog would.

  “We all need to make a promise because we are living here, something that we can do to keep this as a family.” Maria said and looked at all of us with her green stare.

  Frank nodded, “I promise to… Wash dishes.”

   “I promise to learn how to cook.” Leda said and Maria nodded, “Me too.”

   “I promise to take Bob on walks.” I said quickly, Bob looked up at the mention of his name.

   “I promise not to let any alcohol or drug- apart from caffeine- onto this property.” Gee mumbled.

   Popp thought for a moment, “I promise I will do my best to keep everything clean.” Wren nodded, “Me too.”

     “Uh, I promise to help…” Mikey swallowed, “Help with grocery shopping.” We all stared, no one liked grocery shopping- But Mikey most of all!

   Frank laughed randomly, “Cool guys! We have a straight forward family coming along here! I’m hungry now though, pizza?” He suggested and we all smiled.

Wren’s POV:

   We had the next week off school to get settled, I was sure our school was getting really pissed by now about how many absent days we had.

I put a few blankets on our ‘bed’ and Frank laid down, “It feels nice here…” He mumbled and hugged Sparkles Flutter to his chest. I smiled and laid next to him.

    “Yeah…” I took Sparkles Flutter and gave her a hug before handing her back.

   “… Apart from the old people smell that is.” He added and I laughed.

 “Night guys!” I heard people call from up the hall and I heard doors shut and light switches turn off.

I stood and turned the light off, it made the beige coloured walls go dark and I laid back next to Frank and he put his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

    “Night Wrennie-” He started before Bob jumped up on the fold out sofa and squished us both. We started laughing before Bob squeezed between us and laid there. I looked at Frank over Bob  and smiled before blowing a kiss- Bob looked at me and tried to lick my face.

    “Okay, okay… Night Bob, you sleep well and squish us nice and good.” I laughed and Frank laughed too before we all went quiet- apart from Bob’s snoring.