How you Cuddle Together

Tony
Tony loves to cuddle with you. When you cuddle, you spoon each other. Tony lays behind you and wraps his hands around your waist, resting his chin on the top of your head.
Steve
Steve is surprisingly a great cuddlier. He always makes you feel safe. You rest your head on Steve's chest, while he scoops his left arm under and around you. He also intwines his right hand with yours and gives you pecks on the hand once in awhile.
Thor
To face the truth, Thor is pretty much a very big teddy bear. Since he is the size of the entire bed/couch, you always lay on top of him (he doesn't mind). He likes to play with your hair, and even give you a few kisses on the top of your head.
Bruce
Bruce is a softy at heart, so when you cuddle it's very sweet. You lay facing each other, with both your hands clasped together. He will also mutter sweet nothings into your ear and kiss your nose before you drift of to sleep.
Clint
Clint loves cuddling whenever he's stressed out or just tired from a day of work. You two lay in front of each other and tangle your legs together. Clint wraps his arm gently on top of your waist, ready to grab his bow if he needed to. Your foreheads touch as you look into each others eyes, telling each other what you did all day.
Bucky
Bucky is always afraid of hurting you when he cuddles. He tries to keep his metal arm tucked underneath himself, so it's very awkward for him to wrap his other arm around you. You decided that you wanted to be the 'big spoon' one day and it actually worked out perfectly. He curled up into a little ball of Bucky, and you basically hugged him from behind. Bucky would hold your hand as you two fell asleep.
Loki
Loki didn't like cuddling very much because his mother, Frigga always used to cuddle him as a child. Now the thought of cuddling brings back the memory of his mothers death. But when he has bad days, he allows you to embrace him. He usually sits at the edge of the bed/couch with his head in his hands. You wrap your arms around his shoulders and kiss his temples, telling him how much you love him.

________________________
Sorry for the kinda sad Loki imagine.
Hope you're enjoying the imagines so far! Remember
To comment your thoughts on the imagines because I love reading them!
Enjoy!
Lot of love
~Stéph❤️Redangel259~