Chapter Ten

I stand by the water in my animagus doe form, the black lake was the place I loved to run around. It is how I get my exercise now, nobody usually goes to the black lake because most people think is creepy, but I don't feel afraid when I'm in my doe form.

I hear footsteps and I turnaround ready to run away but then I see a bunch of red hair and a sad crying face. I freeze, Lily was sitting on a rock by the water crying, I didn't know what to do, she hadn't noticed me yet so I could run. But then something happened that I never thought I would do.

My doe walked over to her and nudged her shoulder, she jumped up but then realized it was a doe. She smiled sadly at me, and I laid down next to her and she stroked my head. "Hey there, I've never seen such a friendly doe," Lily says and my ears perk up at her calling me friendly.

"I'm Lily Evans, and you are?" She jokes holding out her hand and I put my hood up and she shakes my hand. "You're well trained, I'm surprised you aren't human," she says and I almost laugh. "I'll call you Mrs. Prongs," she says and then I start laughing as a deer so it was more of a weird shaking. Lily Evans just basically said I was married to her boyfriend.

"You like that name," she says and I nod, "you're probably wondering why I'm crying. It is just, my boyfriend James, I love him and everything but I think he might like someone else, he only ever talks about the great times he has had with his best friend Octavia. I do admit I am a little bit threatens by her, but who wouldn't be, she is beautiful and funny the whole boy population loves her. I'm just sick of being the most beautiful, behind Octavia." Lily says

"You're lucky your just a deer with no problems, I would love to be you." Lily says and I breathe a big breath. I couldn't believe what Lily just said, "it is always just about Octavia," Lily says sighing loudly.

I get up and grab a stick in my mouth and spell out FRIENDS? in the dirt by her foot. "You Mrs. Prongs, is an extraordinary Doe, I guess I can try to be friend with her. Meet me here every Tuesday evening, I've got to go find Octavia!" Lily says and I nod.

As soon as she leaves I make a run for the castle then I change back into my human form and run all the way up to the common room and I find Sirius. I run to him out of breathe, "I have been here with you the entire time!" I exclaim, "okay, what's up Oct," he asks, "nothing just I've been with you." I say and I see Lily walk in the portrait hole I pretend like I'm not out of breath and I start laughing randomly and I punch Sirius's arm and he starts fake laughing to.

Lily comes over, "um, Octavia can I talk to you," she asks. "Yeah, sure," I say and Sirius looked in disbelief that we were actually being kinda civil to each other and haven't tried to kill the other with a fork. We walk to an abandoned staircase that nobody ever goes to anymore.

"What's up?" I ask and she looks down the back up at me, "okay this is going to sound crazy but I want to try to be friends because my doe friend, Mrs. Prongs said I should try to be friends with you and Mrs. Prongs is very caring made me realize I don't know why I don't like you in the first place so, can we be friends?" She says really fast and I raise my eyebrows.

"You know if anyone else heard that story they would think you were mad, but I'm different, and I would love to be friends." I say and her mouth falls open and I try to keep mine from falling open, me, Lily, friends? What has the world come to. "I didn't expect you to be nice to me," she says. "I not what everyone thinks," I say and we hug it out.

"Do you want to walk to the great hall together?" I ask her, "of course, I wonder what people will think." Lily says, "who cares what they think," I say as we start walking, "that's what I have always admired about you, you don't care what people think and you are yourself, no matter what other people say." Lily says, "and I guess I have alway been jealous of you, yo-" "you shouldn't be jealous of me you are beautiful Lily now come on," I say and we walk into the great hall.

Lily says a joke and we both start laugh, everyone turns and looks at us the mouths wide open including James, Sirius, and Remus. We walk over to them and I sit between Lily and Remus, "guess what, me and Octavia are friends now!" Lily exclaims, "how did that happen?" Sirius asks, "it is all because of Mrs. Prongs, this doe I met," Lily says happily.

Remus, Sirius, and James stared at me and I shrug with a smirk. The food appears on the plates and we grab at them I skip dinner and I go straight for the chocolate pudding as does Lily. We laugh and then eat the pudding in sync causing us to laugh even more.

"Is it just me or am I in a different universe," Sirius say and Remus nods. "Excuse us for a second," Sirius say getting up and grabbing my arm and basically dragging me away, "bye People," I say.

Sirius takes me out of the great hall, "what is going on, who is Mrs. Prongs!" Sirius exclaims, "I saw Lily sad while I was in my doe form and I say with her and she named me Mrs. Prongs and my doe convinced her to try to become friends with me and now we are." I say.

"Everything has changed."

<3<3<3<3

Hello muggles,

Are you proud of me I updated two stories today, I'm really trying, I've decided to give Netflix a break and actually work on wattpad. A lot of people have been telling me I don't update enough so I'm really try to get this updated. I hope you liked the chapter, I decided to make Octavia and Lily friends. Idk why I just wanted to so there you go, next chapter will be a full moon so it will be more interesting and most likely longer. Anyway, luv ya,

-Grangergal Out-