Chapter 23

Hamza's POV

It was about an hour that Hiba was provided with the blood, but she still wasn't conscious. She had lost alot of blood and her body had gone very weak.

I was still not ready to inform anybody. My mind wasn't just ready to get the fact that Hiba was in this state.

I dunno what was wrong wimme, why was i feeling this way? Hiba was just another cousin to me, then why this feeling.

"Sir.?" A female voice made me look up.. "Your wife was has two fractures, 12stitches and a serious wound in her head." She said a long sentence but the only word that got to my head was WIFE.. Why did it feel so good to mention Hiba that way. An unknowing smile cam up to my lips.." Um.. Excuse me sir.?? Are u listening.?"
" hu..u..um yeah so how is she.?" I asked nervously as i was brough out of my confused feelings.
"Sir, i just told you she has got 2 fractures, 12 stitches and a serious wound on her head." She sighed. "Well, i think the accident has hit you hard. I suggest you call up your family as i dont think she will be out of here soon." She informed.

"U...um..ok" i didnot knw what else to say.. All this has just got to my nerves i couldnt comprehend how to react what to do and what not to.. Ya Allah please help her please.!

"We will surely call her family but can you please elaborate on her condition.?" Jannet asked the lady.

"Well, her condition is stable for now. She has a fractured right leg and left arm.. She has four stitches each at the right palm, the area above her left ear and left foot. And about the head injury we will be able to say more about it when she is conscious." She informed. And i just looked at her with my eyes popped out.

"So much of pain.!" Jannet choked on her tears. "How are we going to deal with her family.? They obviously must be waiting for her and its almost dawn. They must be tensed.. We nees to inform them Hamza. We need to call up Rahim.."

"I...i..i du..i dunno what to do Jannet." The words fighting a war to cme out of my mouth.
And suddenly Jannet stood up wipping off her tears.

"Okay now.! We need to cut this crap. She is fine amd she will b out of here soon.. She has been an optimist for life and now we have to be that for her. You better get your butt off that chair and call up Rahim. And i will look at who that idiot was driving the car. And then i am gonna shove all of the things up his nose until he chokes to death." She said looking like warrior pulling up her shirt sleeves as if she was going for a fight.

"And you drama king just get off that filthy chair and get to work." She ordered. I just looked at her smile.. Hiba was indeed very lucky to have a friend like her.

"I will be back in an hour or so keep me updated." She said and left.
Now i was left with doing the most difficult job on Earth of informing Rahim that his little sister was in ICU.

"Asslamualaikum brother. wassup?" came his cheerful voice after two rings.

"um.. Walekumassalam Raheem.. uh...i..i have something to tell you." i was nervous.

"what is it bro? is everything alright?" his voice laced concern.

"um..Raheem can..can you.. please come..come to the hospital?" i stuttered.

"what is it Hamza? have you got yourself into a fight? are you alright?"  he shot questions one after the another.

"please just come toh the hospital Raheem. you will know everything." and with that i disconnected the call sighing. i was  chickening out. a few moments later i messaged him the hospital address.

It was past 10minutes that i spoke to Raheem and he can be here any time now. How am i gonna face him ya Allah? what will I say him? How am i supposed to handle this situation?