Chapter 6

Assalamualaikum warehmatullahi wabarakatahu. hope you guys are in great health. Heres the next chapter. 

Enjoy.!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hamza's POV

As i open the door of the room that was said was mine i see it white. Everything in and around are white. Like, really? White? How is it possible that from the floor to the ceiling avery bit of the room is white and its so so neat. I carefull push in my luggage that was kept at the door and place it beside the cupboard that was white as well.

I was very tired and could sleep any moment so i thought of taking a shower and getting to bed after praying Asr. I look around the room and there are two door other than the door i entered through. I opened one of the doors just to make myself land with my butts on the floor as a strong wind blew past me and i heard a sweet tingling sound. I looked up to see a windchime hanging at the top of the window. So, ok this is a wall window. Good. Never mind am gonna keep it closed forever. I dont like windows, they just bring in dust and alien particles inside the house. May be sounds wierd but that is me.

I head towards the next door and yeah.! here it is..the bathroom. Its all blue, a sky blue. It was neater than the room and everything at its perfect place. It smelled of a mix of strawberry and lavender. Girlish i must say.! Nevermind. I get into the shower and my stiff body relaxes in the calm waters.

I wrap myself into a bathing gown and head outside the bathroom to unpack my bags. As i walk towards my luggage i see a bookshlef next to the cupboard and that was followed by a study table neatly laid. Damn.! How can things b so clean and tidy and in place. Everything is so damn perfect. This room seems of the alien land. I go to the book shelf and check out the books there. Most of them were spiritual. "Prophet Mohammed-A biography" , "Wives of Prophrt MOhammed", "A Muslimah" , "Prophet stories" and many more. Impressive.! I wandered my eye to the next shelf it had books like "Julius Caesar" , "Pride and Prejudice" , "Romeo Juliet" , "David Copperfield" , "Great Expectations" and many more. The book shelf was divided into five shelves and all the five were filled in with books not a single space empty. Woah.! so here stayed the nerd. A book reader.! I thought to myself. 

Nevertheless, I moved on to my luggage and unpacked it. I put up some option clothes on the round cozy bed. Now that i unpacked my luggage i thought of arranging it in the cupboard as there was still time for asr and if i would sleep straight away i would end up missing my prayer. i picked few of my clothes and opened a door to the cupboard, Just to be welcomed by pictures. Loads and loads of pictures of kids. As my eyes wandered through the pics i saw one same girl in every pic. A cute girl that had dimples. She had cute brown eyes. Her lips formed perfect curves as she smiled. WAIT.!! WHAT.!! that girl is beside me?? Who is the girl? When did she meet me.? Do i Know her.? I take a close look to figure out the picture. The cute girl, Rahim, Safia and Me are standing on Jumairah Beach. Wait.! What.! Safia knows her? Who is this girl?  I just keep staring the pic to see that i am only around two years old and the cute girl seems little too. She is cute though. i smile to myslef as i take a picture of the pic in my iphone.

I arranged all my clothes in the cupboard and and my other stuffs on the study table and spare table that lay beside my bed and headed to the bathroom to make wudhu. I headed out of the bathroom as a cold breeze hit my face. I turned towards the window to close it and while closing i see the same hyundai car driving in the parking area. A fully covered girl opens the driver seat and head towards the house.She pauses for a moment then continues walking in. I just close the window and pray my Asr. i Switch on the alarm for Maghrib and make myself fall on the cozy round king sized bed and it doesnt even takes me a moment to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiba's POV

As i park my car in the parking of the cafe i see a pair of eyes death glaring at me and i instantly knew they were my beautiful friend Riya's. I apologisingly smile at her and she makes a face as if she is angry. I hold up my hands to my ears making a 'sorry' with my lips as i walk to her. She smiles back and takes the hell out of me as she pulls me in a bear hug.

"Have i not said you that I hate hugging" I grunt at her.

"Thats okay sweety. you can hug females. remember?" she said

"I know I know But i prefer not to. I dont like it so let us shake hands only and side hugs will do. Not a complete hug please" i say in a bored tone.

"Ok miss touch me not" she jokes i roll my eyes.

We head towards the cafe's door and settle ourselves with cold coffees.Riya had alot of things to do. She actually had a big list of things. After the coffee we headed to the mall she wanted to buy clothes from.

This girl is sucha messy kid. She would try whole lot of clothes and just dump them on the salesman helping her and choose out only one or two pieces out of them (the usual shopping Riya). Poor salesman. I think to myself as i roll my eyes at her. After what seemed like a century she picked up five dresses and we head to pay.

"Arent you gonna buy anything babe?" she askes me

"Not after you messed up their world" i say to her pointing towards the salesmen who were helping her out. Who were now busy tidying the place and arranging the clothes Riya had left messed.

"Thats their duty sweetie" she winks at me & chuckles. Poor sales guys. I think and roll my eyes.

We then head towards the famous bookstore. And aah.! my favourite place. Have i told you how much i love reading books. I could buy something there i thought to myself. and drove happily.

"The Fault In Our Stars" was the book i thought i would buy for this weak, as i found no other book that good,. Riya as usual made it a hard time for the salesmen there as well.

"I better get going to my place. am afraid i will miss my asr prayers" i say.

"yeah. Ok thers only these grocceries i have to pick. drop me at the shop at the turn" she replies smiling.

"ok i will and please text me as soon as you reach home" i say to her concerned.

"i will momma" she jokes.

I drop her at the turn and head towards my house.As i pull up on our driveway i see that my room's window is open. The guest must have gotten themselves comfortable i thought to myself as i got out of my car and walked towards the door. as i was walking i hear tingles. I pause and have an urge to look up at my beautiful windchime. 'No there are guests in there and what if they are standing at the window look down and walk ahead' my inner voice said and i resumed walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys.! I know its been like forever that i updated. And especially after promising that i would be updating twice a week. But am really sorry.. I had a very bad week. I dunno if i should be telling you guys this o not but i feel like i should coz i owe to you guys.

Firstly, One of my Uncles passed away last weeks tuesday. And then the kitten i was so very found of died hugging my feet. it was quite disturbing. I miss her though. Then My cousin Who was just 14years old passed away. This was all so sudden i had seen him only last week and he was fit and fine and to see him all dead and cold was something i never expected of. The week has been very diffivult for me and my family sp please remember us in your prayers guys. JazakAllah Khair.!

And yeah i hav decided that Inshallahutalah from the next chapter we will be talking of some islamic points. At the end of every chapter i will try and get to you as much as i know about a particular thing and what is the saying regarding that in islam Inshallahutalah. 

If you guys have any ideas and any topics that we can start with please comment.

Vote and share.!