Chapter 7

Assalamualaikum warehmatullahi wabrakatahu. Hope you guys are in great health. May Allah bless you all with good strenght  patience and accept all your prayers.

Heres the next chapter.. Hope you like it. :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hamza's POV.

Yesterday was tiring with the long journey followed by the family introduction thing and stuff. By the end of it i was tired to the core and that made me sleep early. Its 4am now and there is still an hour and a halfs time for fajr. so i thought of arranging my room and the stuffs left over in my luggage. 

I looked up from my study table to realise that the mosque was calling out for the Fajr prayers (Adhaan). I hurried to the bathroom made wudhu and went to my dad's room whish was in front of my room. I knocked three times on his door and waited. He came to the door after the third knock and i informed him that i would be going to the mosque to pray. We said our salams and i left. 

As I was about to cross the gate Rahim called out for me from the entrance of the house.

"Salam to you namazi. would you mind me joining you?" he joked the last part. I smiled at him and motioned him to come along. Rahim is my Aunts son to whome i was introduced last night i was also said Rahim had a younger sister but didnt get to meet her. As she was busy with something in her room as was said by my aunt.strange.! i thought back then.

"What makes you frown?" Rahims question bought me out of my thoughts.

"Naah.! nothing i was just thinking why i didnt get to meet your little sister yesterday" i said.

"ah ah.! somebody seems curious" he said joking. I frowned.

"By the way she is not as little as you think. She has joint a university last month. And about the thing yesterday, she is a very strictly practising Muslimah, so she believes it is for Allah that she needs to be away from non mehrams. I know she is strange and when i tell her that she says 'Mohammed (pbuh) said that years ago people thought Islam was strange nevertheless it was the righteous. ther will be a time again where followers will be held strange but even then it will be the righteous of them'...huuuh...u can never debate with that girl for this particular topic. she is great in debating." He sighed. Impressive i thought to myself.

"Dont think she was rude. i should tell you she is the sweetest and the most wonderful girl of her age you will come across." he said feeling proud.

"hmm..yeah she sounds like one." i smiled at him as we entered into the mosque and got ready to pray.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiba's POV.

Last night was aauggh.! just auugh.! My mom was forcing me to meet somebody i just know by names. Godh.1 how can i go out in front of non mehrams and sit with them and chat with them.

Thanks to Allah that Dad understood adn supported me and here i am its 4Am now and am just sitting in ma bed with a terrible headache. it feels like it will burst.

I look at the wall clock and decide that now that am awake i should offer tahajjud prayers. I made my way to the bathroom made my wudhu and prayed. As i finished the prayers i felt my head relaxing so i thought of reciting the Quran. It always makes your day. Reading the Quran in the morning and before sleeping.

I recited it till i heard the call for fajr prayers from the mosque. I got ready to pray fajr.

After i prayed my Fajr i sat down again reciting the Quran as i wasnt sleeping at all and it is also not permissable to sleep after fajr until the sun rises completely.