Chapter 4

Assalamualaikum guys..How are you guys doing.? Hope Allah keep u all in great health.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

For those of you who thought Jasmin was the main character ;-) , she is not..Hiba amd Hamza are. Heres the next chappiee..Enjoy :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiba's POV

"Mom am not gonna shift my room just for some random people coming and staying with us please.!" I half screamed in tears when i was asked by my mom to shift my room to the on beside my brother's room.

"Come on Hiba its your uncle and Cousin coming to stay with you, be social. We gotta help them out" my mother said trying to convince me.

"I need to think" i said and with that i climbed upstairs to my room closing the door weeping.

I sat down on the edge of my bed and scanned the room.It had milky white painted walls, a circular bed, a very comforting light purple bean bag, my cupboard that was white as well, my study area, my book shelf and the windows. My most favourite place the window and the place to sit in front of it. i had decorated this room. white walls white curtains white covers. was it wierd that i loved everything white? even it is i dint care coz that was the thing i loved. white denoted peace it denoted serenity it was calm. i loved my room to the extreme. it had everything i wanted. this was my world my place to hide from harsh world the place i felt safe and secure.and now my mom just wanted me to shift to ground floor just coz my Uncle and his son where coming in to stay with us.uuurrrrgghhh.!! i just hate it..the CHANGE..

I weeped and weeped until there was a knock on my door.

"I dont want to talk.need to b alone please.!!" i yelled while weeping.

"Beta, let us talk about this princess" my dad said softly.

My dad was my first love.I loved him to the core. I could never resist him.I quickly wipped my tears and got to the door.

As the door opened i immediately dug my face into my dads chest and weeped.

My dad bought me that way to my bed and made me sit and he sat beside me as well.I was still weeping in his chest.He then lifted my face.

"Beta, havent i taught you that guests are a blessing from Allah and this is your uncle, your mothers brother.He is coming back to India after complete 22 years, where do you think he and his family can go.They dont even have anybody else here.Let us just help them till they find a place.I know you are madly in love with your room but the room downstairs is not bad either. And why dont u see the good point to it you will be close to us there.will you not be?" he explained.

I heard him in silence.And thought he was right i could give it a chance atleast for Allah.He is the one who gave me this life, these loving parents, this house, this room and everything i had in my life.What would be the use if i wouldnt be able to help others with what i had.

"ok abbu, I will shift by tomorow" i said him.He smiled happily at me.I hugged him once more before he went out closing the door behind him.

I got up from the bed and headed to the washroom.Made my wudhu and came back to pray my zuhur.

After the prayer I felt peace hit me and fresh again. I folded my mat undid my hijab and sat on my cozy round bed.And glanced through my room thinking where would I be starting to pack from.

My eyes landed on my cupboard and thought it would be good if I started it from the cupboard.

I brought down a big cartoon from the store and started taking them out from my cupboard and tidily folding and piling them in the cartoon. And likewise continued packing all my stuff. I took a break in between to pray my Asr salah and resumed back.

I heard a nearby mosque calling out for Maghrib prayers (Azaan). I looked up at my silver clock to see that it was 7pm and i have been working since 1pm and thats when I realised i was hungry.

I called out for Rahim to help me get the cartoons down.But being the stubborn proudish brother he is, he took an hour of me begging him to come and help me out.

"ok ok i am coming only in the condition that you buy me a new PS game" he said

Uuuurrrggghhh.!! i hated him but i agreed coz i had to get this work done and eat something as my stomach was growling.

I sat in my new room or in the guest room presicely, on the ground floor that was unfortunately beside Rahim's room.I stared at the blue walls. I hated blue. But this was it. I would be staying in here for long now. I walked up to the window and opened its doors and felt a cool breeze hit my face moving my hijab a little bit. As the air hit me i missed something at the window. The WINDCHIME, my windchime that was hung to my window in my room upstairs.

I ran upstairs to get it. I tried to get it but it was at quite a good height and couldnt reach it. I remembered how my dad had helped me hang it. And now my dad had gone out for some work and would be back only tommorow. I gave up on reaching the windchime and thought i would ask my dad to get it down for me tommorow.

I went into my new room's washroom freshened up myself and headed towards the dining area.

The table was laid. As i was busy pushing in the food through my mouth. My mom spoke up..

"Am glad you shifted beta, thankyou so much, I Love You.!" she said

I smiled at her giving her a side hug "I Love You Too mom"

"Your uncle and cousin will be coming tommorow..so that you dont feel uneasy by their presence i have closed the staircase that joins the first floor to our hall from within the house. I thought it would be good if they used the spiral staircase from the garden. That would hold up their privacy as well as ours. What do u think about it?" she asked.

"Thats a great idea mom,you are a genius." i complimented while munching on a cucumber.

Hmmm.So they are coming tommorow. I better be at the university when the come home.I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hamza's POV

I walked lazily towards my seat as a beautiful young lady showed me my seat.

I sat down with my dad beside me.We fastened our seta belts. And the plane took off.

So, INDIA. Here I come.May Allah help me.I prayed. And stared at the clouds as they moved slowly and freely.

And before i realised i slept in my seat.and was awakened by a voice that said."Welcome to India"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys.! I hope you enjoyed the chapter. So, the entertainment begins here in India. ;-)

And yeah, sorry for the late update guys. University just started for me and I was sort of messed up with changing time schedules and stuffs.. I will try and update on time here on Inshallahutalah.