01 new neighbors

01 ; new neighbors

+ baekhyun +

"Aish! Mom are you serious?" I look at her with an annoyed expression on my face. I honestly wasn't in the mood, since we just got all of the shít inside of our new house in this weird small neighborhood. She glared at me with a threatening manner, "Baekhyun, you will go over to the neighbors house and give them these sweets." She sternly said, while walking over to me.

I sighed and agreed, because I didn't want to get my ass whooped by her.

I had to walk outside in the disgusting hot, sweaty weather, just to give the dumb neighbor these bag of sweets that my mom had made. I opened the door and stuck my tongue out at my mom when she looked away. I looked at the sweets in my hand, oh how tasty they looked. I was practically drooling, but had to stop myself.

"I'm going now." I yell as I out the treats down and put on my adidas shoes. I pick up the bag and take one step outside, the weather wasn't too bad. Actually, it was quite nice outside.

I took a deep breath and had to calm myself down. What if a pretty girl lived next door to me? I went back inside the house to check my hair, I didn't look that bad.

"You got this Baekhyun." I said to myself.

"You're weird." My mom yelled from upstairs. How the hell did she hear me from all the way up there?

I walk back outside and my feet feel like they're stuck to the ground. Why am I so nervous? I mean, I hope my neighbor is a pretty girl. I want to impress her and get a good first impression.

I walk further and then bam. I'm on the front step of the house. I knock on the door and awkwardly stand there, not knowing how to greet whoever was going to open the door. I could hear footsteps, my heart was beating faster and faster. Please be a pretty girl, Please let her think that I'm decent looking..

The door opens and I see a tall man with a black suit on. He has a briefcase in his hand and papers in another. He was really tall.

"What are you guys selling this time?" His voice is so deep, my heart actually hurt. "I'm-" I pause for a second, looking at him.

"I don't have all day. I'm a busy man." He says looking at the watch on his wrist.

"I understand. I'm sorry. I'm your new neighbor." I bow a little bit while apologzing. I hear a little chuckle from him, "And what do we have here? A bag of sweets?"

I nod and put my arm out, while the bag is dangling from my hand. I look down, trying to avoid eyecontact with this serious looking man. I feel him grab the bag from my hand, so I turn my back and was ready to walk away.

"Wait," He said, right when I was going to go. "What's your name?"

"Baekhyun." I say quickly, wanting to get the hell out of this awkward situation. "I'm Chanyeol. Thanks for the um sweets." He gives me a small smile and I see his little dimple show.

I feel my ears turning red, I just wanted to get out of here. "Nice to meet you Chanyeol. Have a nice day." I mumble and walk away, back to the new house.

Well that was fûcking awkward. Maybe he has a hot sister. Hm.

I feel relieved when I get home. I go upstairs and look outside the window. My mom was outside talking to Chanyeol. Just great.

++

hey guys this is my first fanfic, so please leave feedback! this book will get better overtime, i promise ^.^ my instagram is : qtkaisoo :)
- cc