14 questions

14 ; questions
+baekhyun+

I ran home and there was a huge pile of mail. A majority of them were school mail but then I saw one envelope that caught my eye. It had a little rilakuma bear on the envelope. I smiled, it was obviously from Chanyeol. It's only been 2 weeks since he has been gone. Just 3 more weeks toll he gets home!

My house was silent, which ment my mom wasn't home. She's been distancing herself lately and I didn't understand why.

I took the mail and ran up the stairs into my room. I was excited, I felt adrenaline. I slowly opened the envelope, making sure not to ruin the letter its self.

"Shit I got a papercut." I muttered under my breath, "at least it's for Chanyeol." I chuckled and eagerly picked up the letter.

Hello Baek!
How have you been? I really hope you see this letter... and don't ignore this letter! You better write back. Let me just update you. I have found someone. I think I am destined for them. I hope that you will get to meet them soon! They're coming to Korea with me! You're probably wondering, what how when where and why. Well. I was at my meeting, then I laid my eyes on an attractive set of eyes. She was like a flower but better. She was the only other korean in the room, and Baek! She's really funny. I think you will like her. I'll see you soon, B.
- Chanyeol.

The letter dropped out of my hands. What is going on in my life? Before I met Chanyeol I was emotional stable and had no drama. Was this a blessing in disguise? Or was it the opposite?

I kept on thinking about what Sehun said about Chanyeol.

I felt a mix of emotions, should I be happy for him? Maybe I'm just selfish. Yeah, that's it... My heart feels like it's on fire for some weird reason. Why is my body so weak now? I have gotten physically weak because of a letter.

I decided to text Sehun, my fingers were moving slowly, my lips were trembling. Why was I like this.

to sehun/ leave me alone.

I sighed and threw my phone across my bed, I opened my notebook and decided to write in a messy manner.

CHANYEOL.
uh hi. i guess ive been okay. its not like you really care though. sorry my handwriting and grammer isnt the best, its just i stopped caring. i was so damn happy and excited before i read your letter. you probably think im crazy and youre probably confused. well good. stay confused. be confused. bye.

I dropped my pen and yelled in anger. Everything is wrong with me, my life is a mess and everyone hates me. Chanyeol found someone and that someone wasn't me.

I thought I was destined for you, Chanyeol.

I thought wrong.

*****

hi i need friends also i have a story idea but idk what ship to make the book about so comment down ideas!! ty bbys