05 something new

05 ; something new

+chanyeol+

[baekhyun looks like he does in the pic above in this chapter btw!]

He's just so handsome. I can't ever peel my eyes off of him, his beauty just distracts me. I couldn't focus on my work and couldn't stop thinking about the young beautiful boy. His awkwardness and everything just made him so much better. I laid my head on my desk, not knowing what to do anymore. I had officaly fallen for an 18 year old and I've only known him for like a day!

I got up and turned on my record player. I just need some good music to get my mind off of this.

I opened my window blinds since it was so dark in my office room. I look out to check the weather and surprisingly see Baekhyun outside in his front yard. He's with another boy and a girl. Hm interesting. I continue to watch the three, they're laughing and talking from what I can assume.

I wonder what they could be possibly talking about. Maybe I should go outside and pretend that I'm getting the mail, when I'm actually listening to their conversation. Is that a little too creepy? Eh, whatever, it's Baekhyun.

I changed out of my pajamas and put on a comfy oversized sweater with some black jeans. Maybe I should try to look young. I put on some fake glasses frames and put on some white converse. I decided to leave my hair a little messy, since it made me look a little young.

Okay, lets go.

I run down stairs and open my front door. I hope that they're still in the front. To my luck, they're huddled and talking.

"Good afternoon Baekhyun!" I yell and wave. He turns around and looks even more beautiful than usual. He had contacts and some eye makeup. My heart melted. He just gave me a serious face and rolled his eyes.

"Who's that?" I hear the girl as him. She has black hair and is very short. The guy next to him is quite handsome. He has messy hair and a baby like face.

"Uh hi Chanyeol." Baekhyun says as he awkwardly bring his hands up to wave to me. I nod and smile, while faking to check my mail.

"Ya! Hey you! Come over here." The girl yells. I am in shock and walk over. Baekhyun glares at the girl and whispers something to the boy.

"Oh yes. You called for me?" I gave her a small smile. "Aw you're so cute!" She says in a high pitched voice.

I blush and feel uncomfortable at the same time. "Sorry about her. She's my older sister and she's just here to visit for a little bit." Baekhyun said in a montome voice to me. He even avoided eye contact with me! But I wonder... why was he looking extra good today?

The boy next to him laughs. "Is this the creepy old man?" He asks while still laughing.

Creepy old man?!

Baekhyun coughs, "Shut up Xiumin." Xiumin immediately stops laughing and tries to keep it in.

"I'm actually not that old Baekhyun," I smirk at him, trying to teaese him.

"Well whatever. We have a BTS concert to get going too and I don't want my husband Taehyung waiting for me." Baekhyun quickly said as he reached for his phone. "Stop wasting our time. G'bye Chanyeol." He gives me a bitchy like smile.

"Wait! Your cheating on me? With Taehyung?" I joke. "Shut up." He yells from a distance. The three are walking to a car. I see Baekhyuns back, he's even attractive from the back. I sigh and shake my head.

I feel like I'm in high school again and crushing on the hottest guy in school. Ah this is ridiculous. Is it bad to say that I feel jealous when Baekhyun called Taehyung his husband? My mind is going insane, it really is.

I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket.

from:suho
Would u ever go on a blind date?

I laugh, his the guy joking?!

to:suho
Haha. You are funny!

from:suho
You should've just said no. But just saying he's hot af like a 10/10 😏

Should I? I really need my mind off of Baekhyun and stress.

to:suho
Okay ... fiiineee

from:suho
Perfect. Pick ya up at 7 for ur date. Look extra hot

Oh the things I agree too just to get Baekhyun out of my head.

+++

HEY BET U GUYS DIDNT EXPECT ME TO UPDATE SO QUICKLY hahaha
please vote and leave feedback thank uuuuuu :)