10 mentally hurt

10 ; mentally hurt
+baekhyun+

To my realization, I knew what I was feeling.. I opened my window slightly and heard a commotion from outside.

"You know what? Just get out!"

That voice sounded familiar, it had to be Chanyeol.

"Hey! What's the yelling all about?" Xiumin had curiosity written all over his face, he was clueless and so was
I. The same boy that I had seen earlier was running. He looked sad and hurt.

I sighed and was wondering what could've happened.

"They had a fight, obviusly." Xiumin said in a sassy tone, he was looking through a KOREA VOGUE magazine. I grabbed the magazine out of his hands, "What if Chanyeol's hurt?!" I blurted out.

"Why do you care all of a sudden loverboy?" Xiumin quietly giggled.

"Don't call me that! I still barely even know the guy. I'm just concerned, thats all." I tried to shrug it off and seem cool. I bit my bottom lip, I seriously was a little worried though.

"Why don't you just go check on him?" Xiumin winked and made a weird clicking noise.

"Ya! Look it's late at night, my mom would kill me."

"I'll cover you. But I'm so making fun of you when you come back." Xiumin laughed, while drinking his water.

"Ugh whatever." I flipped him off and slowly crept down the stairs, trying my best not to make a sound. Thank god my stairs weren't creaky or anything. I slowly opened my door, it creaked a little but not too much.

I then realized that I was barefoot and I was freezing. Shit.

I ran to Chanyeol's house and knocked on his door. I was shivering at this point.

Chanyeol opened the door, his eyes were bloodshot red. From the expression on his face he didn't look okay.

I was so cold but tried not to show it. "What are you doing here?" He quickly had asked me. He was acting different from the happy Chanyeol that everyone usually knew.

I couldn't help with my coldness any longer so I hugged him. I just needed someones warmth.

Chanyeol was just standing there like a log or a stick, he was in an awkward position I could tell. So was I.

"You don't look okay." I quietly said. 

"Can you answer my question? Why are you here?" Chanyeol sounded bitter, his voice sounded scratchy. It was like he was sick.

I looked down at the ground, I tried my best to be serious. I had to put on my most straightest face.

"Because I've realized something," I slowly was trying to get my thoughts together.

"I've realized that I shouldn't have came here. I mean what was I thinking, you're 6 feet for fucks sake, no one could have physically hurt you!" I blabbered, which felt like forever.

He raised an eyebrow, "You thought I was getting physically hurt?"

"Yeah, but you're perfectly fine!" I nervously laughed, I felt my heart pounding so loud that I could literally hear it.

"No, I'm mentally hurt and that's even worse." His eyes looked like they were going to tear up again and in all honestly I just stood there, in the cold weather. Staring at him.

+++

heys i just wanted to say i might start a new chanbaek fanfic if my kaisoo fanfic 'glow up' doesnt work out:)

i hope you all have a fantastic day