11 one night

11 ; one night
+chanyeol+

(lol also a lot of people are confused with this chapter, but basically baekhyun left that night and then chan went clubbing with suho, cause you know when some people need to get their minds off of something, they go clubbing or something, i was honestly too lazy to write all of that into the chapter, sorry fam)

I woke up, the sun had blurred my eyes. My body was warm and sweaty. My eyes wandered my messy room, clothing was everywhere. Last night was a blur.

I turned around and saw his bare back facing my way. I laid back down and stared at the blank ceiling, damn. My body was sore and aching a bit, I bit my lip and was just staring at his back.

"Suho." I had said while yawning, we were both under my white sheets and our hair was both messy. "What." He groaned, his voice was deeper and more raspy. I felt myself feeling regret, "Ah nothing, just go back to sleep."

I got up from the comfortable bed and accidentally stepped on Suho's clothes. I rolled my eyes and slowly walked in the kitchen. My body felt tired from head to toe. My lips felt dry, I licked them but it didn't do shit. There my kitchen was, it had cake batter and bottles of Soju all over the place.

My house in general was a mess, I just remember being drunk and making a fool of myself with Suho at the nightclub. I ran my fingers in my dry, frizzy hair and rubbed my eyes.

I didn't want to think about what happened last night, in my bed, with him. I was just so hurt that I needed to have physical love to forget everyone and everything. I then heard Suho's footsteps coming to the kitchen. He leaned against the counter and winked at me.

"You feel better?" He scrunched his forehead. He crossed his arms and made intense eye contact with me. "I guess." I shrugged while grabbing an apple. There was awkward silence in the kitchen, I can hear my breathing get heavier.

"Did we really do that last night?" I sighed, not being able to take the awkward silence. "I mean, yeah. I hope things are still normal between us. I still want to be your friend." Suho had a guilty look on his face. I nodded, agreeing. But how will our friendship ever be the same again?

"Well, I'm going to go now." Suho awkwardly scratched the back of his head and went back in my room to get his clothes. I closed my eyes and felt a headache taking over my head. I felt like I wanted to die.

"You don't seem okay." Baekhyun's voice had echoed in my head. I bit my lip and felt stressed. I had a buissness trip soon in Japan and I had a one night stand with my best friend and I have feelings for an 18 year old and I found out the real reason on why my ex left me.

Suho came out dressed from the clothes from the night before, he waved me a goodbye and gave me a small smile. I could tell it was a force and fake smile but that's just what we all do now.

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks, why am I crying? The sobs got harder and my chest hurt, the salt tears got in my bare chest. I was starting to get goosebumps on my arms and legs, I felt myself shaking and my heart beating faster by the second.

++

thank u so much for 6k reads im so shocked and happy, so thank you 1000x i never thought that my book would get that many reads, thats just insane. i was thinking about making an instagram, so comment your instagrams and i'll follow you!