09 emotional

09 ; emotional
+chanyeol+

I swung open the door and there he was. Lay. I hugged him, we both embraced each others warmth. It was late at night and it was freezing. "You're back." I whispered in his ear. He nodded his head and gave me a warm smile. I faked a smile back and obsereved him from head to toe, he hasn't changed much, expect for the color of his hair. It was black this time.

He had gotten a little taller but not very much. I grabbed his arm and bought him inside my house. "Sorry about the mess." I was feeling nervous. I felt the need to impress him but he just came last minute.

"How was California?" We both were sitting on the couch, just staring at each other eye to eye. "It was fine." Lay looked slightly uncomfortable, I can read it from his eyes. He wasn't completely comfortable being here with me at night... But why did he come visit? Especially so late.

"I know its been a year and I haven't texted you or kept contact. I've been missing you everyday, but I just felt so bad not keeping in contact. I'm sorry." Lay rubbed his eyes and looked like he was going to cry.

I felt anger fill up my body. "Then why did you leave me without warning?" I yelled as I stood up. My heart felt like it was shattering all over again when I heard the news about Lay leaving. I brushed my hands through my hair and felt fustration.

"I-I Don't know." Lay stuttered, he bit his bottom lip and looked worried. "Is that all you have to say?" I said in a bitchy tone, I couldn't help myself. I was getting annoyed.

"Look. I'm going to bave to be honest with you. I cheated on you while we were dating and I've been feeling damn guilty about it so I decided to leave to America and try to keep my mind off of you!" He yelled loudly and crossed his arms.

"You're so selfish Lay. See, people like you make me feel no hope in love anymore." I gritted my teeth, my jaw was clenched. I was getting angrier and angrier, but then a thought of Baekhyun came in my mind and my breathing slowed down.

"I'm sorry."

"You know what? Just get out." I pointed to the door and glared at Lay. I felt heated up and wanted to kick everything. Tears came and my eyesight blurred. The tears burned my eyes, making them bloodshot red.

Lay got up and attempted to hug me. I pushed him off aggressively and dragged him to the door. "Go. And never come back." I said in a deep voice, while breathing heavily. My voice was raspy and my throat was hurting. I closed my eyes and leaned against the wall. My headache was getting worse every 5 minutes. I slammed my front door and slid down to the cold ground.

My life is a mess.

I then heard small knocks from my door. I rolled my eyes and slowly got up.

I opened the door, it was probably Lay. I blurted out, "What do you want Lay?"

To my surprise, it was Baekhyun. My eyes widened.

"What are you doing here?" I quietly asked, my confidence and self esteem wasn't at its highest in thus state, so I couldn't be my regular outgoing self.

He hugged me, wrapping his arms around my neck. I felt myself blushing, not knowing what was going on. My arms were dangling on my side and I just couldn't react. Baekhyun let go and just looked at me.

"You don't look okay." My mouth was slightly open. I was shocked.

"Can you answer my question? Why are you here?" I probably sounded rude, but I was such in a bad mood. Baekhyun in my presence did make me feel a little better though.

Baekhyun looked down at the ground. I've noticed that he has that habit of looking down when he's uneasy or nervous. 

"Because I've realized something."

++

hey guys! i updated yayayay also what do you guys think of my new covers? i took forever with them. please vote and comment, thank you. i also apologize of there are any grammar mistakes