03 touch

03 ; touch

I tried to avoid eye contact as our knees touch. I all of a sudden felt a warm hand on my knee and felt myself getting flustered.

"What do you think your doing?" I snap at him, looking at him straight in the eyes.

He smirked. "I got to do what I got to do to get your attention."

I look down and his hand is still on my knee. He had a ring on his pinky. He kind of was weird but I didn't mind it that much.

"So are you going to remove your hand?" I ask confidently, trying my best to look like I'm a badass (once again.)

"I don't know. I like my hand being placed on your knee." Chanyeol had his innocent smiling face on and then made a serious face. How the hell did he do that? My eyes widened. I felt my hand shaking, my heart was beating faster by the second.

"Ca-can you take your hand of my knee? I feel uncomfortable." When was my mom going to come to bring in the food?!

"Oh sorry." Chanyeol immediately removed his hand, still having his signature smirk. Does this guy want to die?!

I glare at him and slowly die inside.

"Here's some food." my mom cheerfully says as she puts down plates of food. Chanyeol thanks her, he made eye contact with me once again.

"I already ate, so you two can go ahead. I need to catch up on my shows."

what the hell mom??

I hear Chanyeol chuckling under his breath. "What's funny?" I say in a bitchy tone. He stops and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Lets begin our date."

WHAT?!

+

sorry this chapter
is so short.. leave some feedback if you want!
- cc