15 angry

15 ; angry
+chanyeol+

I was back from my long trip. I felt at home and safe and happy. I was holding her in my arms, she had fallen asleep. Letting little snores pour out of her mouth. I was tired and decided to snooze off until I got a text message. I was wondering if I should pick up my phone. At one hand, I was lazy but then again this could be an important work text.

fr/ baek
hi...

Oh my god.

to/baek
Hey.

fr/baek
can i see you one last time?

to/baek
What do you mean 'one last time'??

fr/baek
just come over

It was 3am. I slowly and quietly tried to leave her embrace. Mi Na was in a deep sleep. I put on a sweater and ran downstairs quietly.

I went outside and saw him sitting on his front porch with a cigarette.

I ran over and tore the cigarette out of his hand, "What the hell?" I yelled at him.

"What the hell?" He mocked me while grabbing for another cigarette. I was so confused and so many thoughts were running through my head. 

"What's going on?" I asked him, I took a seat next to him and stared at my shoes.

"You." Was all that came out of his mouth. He seemed mad and his jaw was clenched. His eyes weren't welcoming but rather angry.

"You-You're mad." I said quietly while brushing my fingers through my hair. "Wow! What a great fuckîng observation!" Baek had said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and threw the cigarette over in my direction.

"What did I do? I was gone for a bit and now you're angry?!" I was getting impatient. I wanted answers and I wanted them now.

"The real question Chanyeol, is what you didn't do." His words had felt like he had shot me in the heart. He said it with an angry passion.

"Baek... I don't understand.." I went over to grab his arm.

"Don't." He pulled his arm back. "And don't call me Baek." He got up and rubbed his eyes. He looked stressed out.

"You left me. I understood that. Then you got yourself a little toy. And forgot all about me. I thought we could've had something, I thought you were different but you're just like them all. You aren't shìt. I feel stupid as hell for letting you into my life and opening up to you. So fùck you." He stuck his middle finger at me and ran back into his home.

I had no words and just sat there in shock.

++++++

HEY GUYS I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER AND ALSO IM OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND IM GONNA BE TAKING EXTRA CLASSES NEXT YEAR AND IM HELLA TIRED SO I AM SORRY SORRRYYY 1000000xxxx