08 developing feelings?

08 ; developing feelings?

+baekhyun+

"Xiumin, I swear if you throw that pillow at me, I will kick your ass." I gave him a warning look while pointing my finger at him. He rolled his eyes and groaned. "You're no fun anymore!" He crossed his arms and laid his head on the pillow. "Are you thinking about Chanyeol? Hm, is that why you've been acting stiff?"

My eyes widened, "Hey! Don't say that again."

"Why are you getting so defensive Baek?" Xiumin smirked and laughed like a little kid. I playfully threw a pillow at him. I'm really not in the mood to think about Chanyeol. He's a pervert and that is all I have to say about him. "There is the Baekhyun that I know." Xiumin crawled over to me and put his arm around me.

Xiumin can act like such a kid sometimes, no scratch that, he is a kid. "Look what I got," Xiumin reached into his bag and pulled out cat ears. "Your such a loser Xiumin." I rolled my eyes as he put on his little cat ears. I opened my window curtains and opened a little bit of my window since it was getting hot.

I then see a guy come out of a fancy car. He looked handsome, even in the dark. I watch the tall looking man walk into Chanyeols house and I feel my heart drop a little. "Hey, whatcha lookin at?" Xiumin asked. I could hear him watching a K-Drama and eating little snacks in the back.

"Ah, nothing." I reply. Who was that man though? He had dark hair and from what I can see, he looked like he had a dimple. I bit my lip not knowing what to think. I can't tell Xiumin this or he'll judge me and use this against me. But yet again, I just want to blurt how I'm feeling. I feel a little hurt.

I can't be... Developing feelings? No! It can't be. I'm just being jealous for no reason.

"You're awfully quiet." Xiumin lowered the show down and went next to me. We were both standing next to each other, looking out the window. "So, who were you looking at?" He out his hand on my shoulder. "No one. I just saw a cute dog, thats all."

"Right.. You know you can tell me anything right?" Xiumin was showing his serious side, which people  never see. They always see him as a funny adorable guy. "Let's sit down on the floor and eat chips." He grabbed my wrist and dragged me down to the carpet floor.

"So, what's up?" Xiumin handed me a bag of chips, "Tell me everything."

"I, I feel like.. I feel like I.. I think I might be developing feelings for someone and I don't even know how that happens. I don't even know this person well and I just... I don't know." I  sigh. Xiumin nods his head and eats chips.

"This is about Chanyeol, right?"

+

hey hey so i updated and i havent updated in such a long time! i made a kaisoo book hehe you should read it