conversation eleven pt.3 (THE AMAZING BOOK IS NOT ON FIRE)

HI EVERYBODY THIS AMAZING BOOK IS NOT ON FIRE CAME OUT AND IM SO HAPPY AND EXCITED BC IM BEGGING MY MOM TO GET ME ONE OR I'LL GET IT FOR MY BIRTHDAY/ CHRISTMAS (december 18th) WHAT IF DAN AND PHIL PULLS A JOEY AND SAYS "HEY YALL WE ARE GAY AF AND DATING."

THAT WOULD BE FUNNY JS

THAT PIC OF GERARD IS ME RN AND YESTERDAY BECAUSE THE BOOK

I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL TUESDAY SO I CRI

IM AT AN ORTH. APPOINTMENT RN AND THIS REALLY CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL GIRL IS SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME AND IM SHAKING BC I DONT LIKE BEING TOUCHED.

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!

Song; Miss Missing You - Fall Out Boy

Question; Dan or Phil?

Answer; bitch its dan AND phil

•.• •.• •.• •.•

"F-Frank?" Gerard stutters, quickly getting up from the bed and stands up still, looking at Frank with wide eyes and a frighten face. Frank opens his mouth, but nothing comes out.

Frank gives up and softly smiles at Gerard. "Hey." He says quietly, waving his arm slowly and watches Gerard's frighten face to an excited face. Before Frank could ask Gerard why he is so happy, Gerard rapidly runs into Frank's arms and hugs him tightly.

It took a minute to adjust the feeling, then Frank slowly wraps his long arms around Gerard waist, locking his hands together and hugs back tightly. "Frank.. why are you here?" Gerard asks, still holding Frank in his arms. "Because," Frank starts, pulling away slightly and locks his eyes with the beautiful hazel eyes that belongs to Gerard Way, "I was so worried and scared, Gerard." Frank chuckles. "You fucking idiot."

Blushing softly, Gerard looks down at Frank and snickers loudly. "What's so funny?" Frank questions, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. Gerard just smirks and kisses the shorter boy's forehead softly. "You're so small." He purrs, leaving Frank blushing. "I'm not that short, rainbow hair." The short boy jokes at Gerard. Gerard jokily pouts, pulling away from Frank's embrace and gives him sad eyes, "rude." Frank chuckles, rolling his eyes and pokes Gerard's lips with his finger, getting lost into Gerard's hazel eyes again.

A cough echoes in the small room, forcing Frank and Gerard turn and face Brendon who awkwardly coughed seconds ago. Brendon just smirks at them, his back teeth barely showing. "Well, I'll leave you two, alone." He says flirtatious. "I have a boy to deal with." Brendon finally gets his ass up and exits the room, slamming the door shut.

"So," Gerard begins, "bumsecks?"

Frank just giggles and playfully slaps Gerard's arm. "No, you need to eat, no bumsecks."

•.• •.• •.• •.•

slay.gee: where the fuck are you and wheres my hamburger

oreohead: sh sh i got the fucking hamburger i need a fucking break

slay.gee: it literally takes you two minutes to get a fucking hamburger

slay.gee: this is gonna be a LONGGG DAY

oreohead: shut up im still getting the food now be quiet

slay.gee: no

oreohead: Jr
d
t
t
f
f
y
d
f
y
d
t
y
d
t
t
t

oreohead: what the fuck

slay.gee: *spongebob's narrator voice* 20 years later

oreohead: you're rude af you know that right

slay.gee: ik

oreohead: im in the elevator rn so i'll be there in like a minute or two

slay.gee: alright, ily bb

oreohead: ily2 bb

•.• •.• •.• •.•

Frank dashes through the hospitals hallway, searching for Gerard's number, the hamburger in his hands, gripping tightly. When he finally arrived at Gerard's door, the wooden door rapidly opens and slams shut in front of Frank's face. A dark-haired girl speed walks away from the room, tears streaming down her face and a bit of make-up, assuming that's Gerard's ex.

Frank just shrugs and walks through the door and kicks it shut. A sob escapes Gerard's mouth, tears spilling from his watery eyes. Frank's eyes wides and rushes to Gerard, setting the food on the edge of the bed. "Gee, whats wrong?" Frank asks worriedly, sitting on the bed close to Gerard, resting his right hand on Gerard's shoulder.

Gerard hiccups. "That's Lyn-z, Frank. She came into the room sobbing and telling me she was sorry for cheating on me and me attempting suicide." He sobs, lending forward to Frank's shoulder and letting it rest.

Well, If Lyn-z didn't cheat on him, Gerard would never slit his wrists deeply and let them bleed for hours. He would never touch that fucking razor. Gerard would never attempt suicide if Lyn-z didn't get tired of him and cheated on him. Lyn-z just left him in the dark alone when she was out with boys that Gerard doesn't know at all.

Those thoughts made Frank angry, disappointed, and hurt, but mostly angry.

"Gerard, try relaxing a bit and we can talk later, okay?" Frank tells him calmly, moving his hand to Gerard's long red hair, combing it with his tattooed fingers gently. He felt a nod against his shoulder.

After an hour of Gerard's crying and hiccups, he finally cooled down. "Alright, I'll tell you the entire story." Gerard sniffles, still on Frank's shoulder.

•.• •.• •.• •.•

THIS IS FINALLY DONE JESUS.

I GOT MY MATH TEST BACK AND I GOT A c+ SHIT

THERE MIGHT BE 4-5 PARTS ON THIS SO BEWARE ITS GONNA BE HUGEEEEE

SO, IM THINKING ABOUT DOING A SEQUEL WHEN THIA BOOK ENDS BC REMEMBER I LOVEEE DRAMA ;)

ANYWAYS, GOODNIGHT! ⭐️

- Kat 🌙