conversation fourteen

hEYO MY MOON CHILDS SO I READ YOUR COMMENTS AND YOU ALL WANT HAPPY ENDINGS

SO, THE ENDING MIGHT BE SAD/HAPPY ISH ??

IM REALLY SCARED BC MY DOG GOT INTO MY FOOD AND IT HAD GARLIC AND ONIONS, DOGS CANT EAT THOSE, BUT MY MOM SAID IT DIDNT HAVE THAT MUCH BUT STILL IM VERY SCARED.

THIS CHAPTER IS KIND OF SHORT, MAYBE 300-500 WORDS.

ANYWAYS ENJOY! <3

ALSO, IF YOU LIVE IN PARIS, PLEASE STAY SAFE AND I HOPE YOU'RE OKAY, ILYSM <3

Song; Pray For Plagues - BMTH

Question; are you guys enjoying this book?

Answer; idk ^^

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

Susan, the horrible girl who ruined Gerard's entire life since high school, a reason why he gets that loneliness pain in his heart, fake smiles every day, and feels worthless. The girl has short snow white hair that goes to her small shoulders, (lol yes cat) a bit of mascara on her long eyelashes, bright red lipstick that covers her pink lips, a normal black shirt, and a pair of black skinny jeans.

As Susan turns to her right, she notices Gerard instantly, planting a devilious grin on her face before walking out into the kitchen to meet everyone. "Gerard?" A small voice says quietly, earning Gerard's attention. He smiles warmly at the small, and cute, birthday boy in front of him. "Hi." He greets Frank, a bit of anxiety twrilling in his stomach, making his hands all sweaty.

Frank giggles cutely, "why did you do this?" At that moment, Gerard's cheeks burns up like an apple.

"Because, I was in the hospital when it was your fucking birthday, little boy." Gerard explains, rolling his eyes, which made Frank laugh more. "Alright," Frank starts, walking up to Gerard and pulls him into a huge hug, wrapping his small arms around Gerard's waist because of his height. Instantly, Gerard hugs back tightly, chuckling at Frank because how short he is. "Thank you." Frank smiles thankfully and pecks Gerard's cheek. "You're welcome." Gerard whispers, his cheeks turning more red than ever.

And this is how they fell in love and got Gerard preggo. (IM KIDDING NONO IM SORRY I HAD TO)

There was a small cough behide them. Gerard picks up his head and searches for the person who broke their moment, It was fucking Susan who still had that evil smirk planted on his stupid face. "Oh, Gerard." Frank says, breaking their embrace and walks up to Susan, "this, is Susan, her mom and my mom were best friends in high school." He explains calmly. Gerard bites his bottom lips, nibbling it gently, and then nods.

Frank just nods, heading to the kitchen to talk to Pete. Susan walks up to Gerard, her heels clacking on the wooden title thats makes him cringe. "So," Susan starts, biting her lips, that stupid fucking smirk on her fucking face still there, "is been awhile." Gerard justs wants to throw Donald Trump at her, run out of the door, get in his van, and quickly drive to Mexico to start a new life.

Gerard justs simply nods, staring at the wooden floor so he won't see those disgusting eyes. Susan playfully pouts at him. "Awh, is someone still mad because I cheated on them with other guys and used them for sex." She says in a baby tone, making Gerard look up at her in disgust. After they broke up, Susan started dating a popular boy from his school named Phil Lester, who was a very nice guy and doesn't deserves any hate at all.

Phil had many friends, but his main best friend was a quiet nerd kid named Dan Howell, who were great friends with Gerard. Phil and Susan were in 12th grade when Dan and Gerard were in 11th, so one year difference. It was obvious that Dan really likes Phil, he always talks about him and says he is really cute when he bites his lip when he laughs, and many other things too.

When Phil graduated from high school and started dating Susan, Dan was devastated. He didn't smile, laugh, or do his work anymore because of that. Right now, Gerard doesn't know if Susan and Phil are still dating, and how Dan is doing right now.

Gerard just stares at her disgusted, but he wants to know if she is dating Phil right now. "Are you still dating that Phil kid from out school?" He asks calmly, even though he wants to punch her in the face. Susan shurgs, "eh, we just moved into a new apartment together, so I guess so."

"Do you even like him at all?" Gerard questions, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"Not really, I'm just attracted to his looks." She admits.

Okay, this bitch is going to die tonight.

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

IM SORRY THAT THIS IS SHORT, BUT YEAH THERE YOU GO

THOUGHTS ON SUSAN??

THOUGHTS ON DAN AND PHIL ?? *WINK WINK*

HAVE AN AMAZING NIGHT!

- Kat