conversation thirteen

HI EVERYBODY SO IM BACK FROM THE DEAD

THIS BOOK ALMOST HAS 10K WTF WYD GUYS

I'VE BEEN SO BUSY WITH HOMEWORK AND FAMILY AND UGHGUHG

SO, I GOT MY TOP BRACES OFF AND IT FEELS SO WEIRD OMFG

THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA BE SHORT, PROBABLY AROUND 200-400 WORDS, I HAVE HOMEWORK TO DO SO

(UPDATE I FINISHED IT YAY SO LONG CHAPTER FOR Y'ALL)

Song; Pity Party - Melanie Martinez

Question; Do you guys want a happy ending or a sad ending of this book?

Answer; idk but you guys can choose ^^

•.• •.• •.• •.•

(okay I don't know why this isn't edited, wattpad is fucking me up today)

*spookysoup added brendon.urie and pete.wentz*

spookysoup: HOES

brendon.urie: oh no

spookysoup: oH YES

pete.wentz: wtf is going on

spookysoup: SO YOU KNOW THAT FRANK TURNED 18 YESTERDAY (im so late omfg PRETEND ITS HALLOWEEN K)

pete.wentz: oH OH YEAHYEAH THAT LIL SMALL BEAN TURNED 18 MY BB

brendon.urie: waitwiat

brendon.urie: who the fuck are you pete

pete.wentz: frank's friend

brendon.urie: ohoho ok ok

spookysoup: anyways

spookysoup: im planning a party for him

brendon.urie: hoe

brendon.urie: thats so 3rd grade

brendon.urie: aND HOW YOU'RE IN THE FUCKING HOSPITAL

pete.wentz: oh.. frank told me..

spookysoup: yeah...

spookysoup: bUT STILL

spookysoup: I GOT OUT YESTERDAY SO

brendon.urie: fine

spookysoup: yaY

pete.wentz: I WANNA JOIN

pete.wentz: PLEASE

spookysoup: fine fine

pete.wentz: YAY

spookysoup: NOW

•.• •.• •.• •.•

Gerard rubs his eyes tiredly and lets out a small yawn. He literally spent almost two hours planning a party for Frank and he is really exhausted. The party is kind of a surprise party, like the ones in movies. For an example, a character tries to encourge their friend to a location and then surprises them with balloons and cake, and that's what Frank's party is probably going to be.

A high ding went off from Gerard's phone, making him squeal like an anime girl. He glances at his IPhone and sees a familiar name on his bright screen.

oreohead: are you okay?

That small message made Gerard smile softly, giggling at his worriedness and replies to his message.

spookysoup: yeah, are you doing anything today?

oreohead: not really, why?

spookysoup: maybe we can do something today at my house, you know what i mean ;)

oreohead: oH

oreohead: NOnoNOnoNonONoNOnONonON

oreohead: IM TOO YOUNG

spookysoup: IM KIDDING IM KIDDING

oreohead: OKAY GOOD

oreohead: but yeah, i'll come, do you mind i can bring someone along?

spookysoup: sure i dont mind

oreohead: okay bc its very important

spookysoup: okokok

oreohead: so, what time?

spookysoup: its 1:29 pm right now so maybe around 4 pm?

oreohead: ok

oreohead: i'll buy some condoms

spookysoup: i'll kick you out

oreohead: oh

oreohead: we're playing hard hm

oreohead: jk okay i'll see you later

spookysoup: okay byeeeee

oreohead: byeee

Gerard turns off his phone and slides it in his pocket and gets up from the couch, stretching his arms and lazily walks to his kitchen table. Pete is flying to Michigan while Brendon is still here, getting the party surplies for Frank. He looks on his table and sees the guitar he got Frank for his birthday, he recently just bought it from amazon (amazon is gr8 okay im really tired and im writing this dONT JUDGE ME) and it looks amazing. Bright red and white reflects from the light and new strings that are neatly straight on the instrument.

Gerard is excited yet scared too. He is afarid that Frank will think the party thing is stupid and something to laugh at, or maybe Frank will pretend he is having fun and then leave him for good. The worried boy shakes off the thoughts and finally grabs his grey coat from the stool and quickly puts it on. He heads to the door and walks to his car, shivering from the coldness.

He arrive in front of his car and rapidly opens the door, climbs in, and slams it shut. Gerard slides his car's key in and starts the engine.

•.• •.• •.• •.•

"No, Pete, I will not have sex with him." Gerard exclaims loudly at fucking Pete, who is teasing him about him liking Frank.

"Why not?" Pete just smirks

"Because."

"Because why?"

"I said so, now go and tape the balloons on the wall." Gerard sighs, pointing to the wall that doesnt have any balloons. Pete, who still has the small smirk on his stupid face, casually walks away and begins his job.

Brendon, who was baking a chocolate cake, chuckles at the drama that was happening in front of him. "Gerard, why are you such a drama queen?" He questions, dipping his knife into the frosting and then spreads it on the small cake. Gerard rolls his eyes sassily, "because, I was born this way." Brendon just laughs more.

An hour pasts and its 4 pm, Ray and Mikey even came and brought a present for Frank.

"Okay, I'll shut off all the lights and we'll hide behind the table." Gerard explains to everyone, heading to the light switches by the front door. Everybody nods and follows Gerard's orders. As Gerard hears footsteps, he swiftly turns off his light and bends down to hide, which was stupid.

The door opens and a voice echoes in the dark room "Gerard?" Frank calls for him, making Gerard jumps up and switching the lights on.

"Happy Birthday!" Everyone in the house exclaims at Frank, but not Gerard.

The person Frank brought wasn't a stranger to Gerard, it was someone who ruined his life.

And that person is his ex girlfriend Susan.

•.• •.• •.• •.•

I LOVE DRAMA OKAY

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!

- Kat xx