final conversation

well.. this is the final chapter of messages.

these past months, i was dying to end this book. I absolutely hate it, poorly written, bad plot, and now a not so great epilogue.

buT

i will not complete this book, i will wait until the day when it was published. that means i will do character asks, author asks, and other stuff until the day comes by.

the main reason why im ending this book early is because i have no motivation to type it out, and personal reasons too.. lets just say that my best friend catfished, breakups, and family problems.

and yes im ending this early

well, here's the last chapter of Messages.

If you guys are a lil confused on who's gay and who's bi, here:

Frank: Gay
Gerard: Bi
Mikey: Gay
Ray: Pansexual
Brendon: Gay
Ryan: Pansexual
Tyler: Pansexual
Josh (he wasn't mentioned anywhere in the story): Bi
Dan&Phil: both bi
Pete&Patrick: Gay

if i miss anyone please tell me.

enjoy!

*6 years later*

Third Person POV (abuse mention below)

It's been 6 years, 6 years since they broke up, 6 years since they last talked to each other, and man things happen during those 6 years. Frank and Gerard ended up separating from each other, they just lost the special touch that was in their relationship. They tried to become good friends once again, but nothing really worked out. Gerard ended up marrying some girl one of his friends introduced to, and they now have a babygirl named Ruby. Things for Frank, he began dating a guy for almost two years now, but just recently things between them hasn't been the greatest. Let's just say that Franks has been getting bruises on his skin.

Brendon and Ryan, they happily got married nearly a year after Frerard broke up. Their marriage is still going on strong; one beautiful and well behaved daughter and one open minded and smart son, Mackenize and Oli Urie. The giant forehead monster friendship with Gerard still continues to this current day, he even invited him and Frank to his wedding, let's just say that things got awkward there.

Now things for Mikey and Ray, they never had the chance to go out, Ray preferred them as good friends, and right now they still remain as great friends.

Pete and Patrick's relationship is still going on strong and they just recently got engaged sometime around July and planning on getting married next year. Pete is still friends with Frank, he even made me as his best men for the wedding.

Dan and Phil, they are best friends now. Those two are huge youtubers that are all over the internet, Dan's crush on Phil still remains to this current day and Phil maybe might like him back. Things between Phil and Susan weren't going as great so they fell apart from each other.

Josh and Tyler, it's been six years since Frank or Gerard interacted with them so they don't know much what happened.

Frank winces in pain after his hand made contact with his bruised skin, and jumps when he hears the door slam hard. "I shouldn't have done that to Jason," he thinks to himself, sighing before getting up from the dirty floor that he was beaten up on. Frank pulled out his phone, surprised that it didn't crack when he was thrown onto the ground.

He opens up an old app he used to use when he was a teenager, and begins scrolling down rapidly before stopping at a certain conversation. The boy presses on the chat and starts typing.

frankieboi: Hi!

Gerard: who is this?

frankieboi: your old friend, its been awhile hm?

Gerard: frank? frank iero?

frankieboi: yes

Gerard: oh hey..

frankieboi: I know this is an abrupt surprise but gee i need help, now

thank you all for reading, you never know what might happen in a few months so you guys better check my character asks ;))

thank you everybody,

kat