conversation nine

LONG STORY SO YEAH. OKAY, SO I GOT SUSPENDED OVER SOMETHING I DIDNT DO AND IM PISSED LIKE ??? MY SCHOOL IS SO RUDE AND AWFUL BECAUSE TODAY WHEN I WAS AT HOME BC I WAS SUSPENDED A GIRL GOT SUSPENDED BC HER PHONE WAS IN HER POCKET LIKE WHAT THE FUCK??? 

ANYWAYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER

Song; Nobody's Home - Avril Lavigne 

(LISTEN TO THE SONG WHILE READING THIS OMH)

*WARNING IF YOU LISTEN TO THE SONG WHILE READING THIS YOU WILL CRY BC ITS DEEP*

•.• •.• •.• •.• 

*TRIGGER WARNING ?????!?!?!?*

"So, then Brendon told me about that and that's how I found out," Gerard tells Frank furiously "It's upsetting and stupid." Frank sighs deeply, running his hand through his hair. "That is just-." He stopped for a second to think. "Horrible." 

Gerard chuckles, "You say horrible a lot, like seriously." Frank smirks slightly and shakes his head. "True, but you like me a lot." Frank jokes, still smirking at his own stupid joke. "Maybe I do."  Gerard breaths, blushing like an idiot. He didn't mean to say that at all, Gerard doesn't know why his heart is pounding fast and hard like he is in love with someone or is afraid, but he isn't afraid right now. 

"Oh, okay bb." Frank says with a bit of sarcasm in his voice, laughing for no reason. Gerard's heart flutters when Frank laughed, but he ignores the wonderful feeling. Gerard never felt this way before, he thought he was in love with Lindsey, but its probably puppy love or something like that. 

"Ugh, should I call her?" Gerard asks Frank instantly after the awful joke. "Yes, dude if you love her then tell her you know and ask if she is cheating on you, Gerard, it's like 2nd grade all over again." Franks tells him, rolling his eyes annoyed. "Alright, I'll text you later, bye." 

Then the call ended.

Why did Gerard's heart break so easily?

•.• •.• •.• •.•

slay.gee: um lindsey?

Lyn-z: oh hi, whats wrong gee? 

slay.gee: well...

Lyn-z: what is it?

slay.gee: Brendon told me he saw you with another guy and you guys were holding hands. Is that true?

Lyn-z: Gerard.. its nothing...

slay.gee: So it is true.. I knew it.

Lyn-z: GERARD PLEASE ITS NOTHING OKAY

slay.gee: WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU? YOU'VE BEEN IGNORING ME FOR ALMOST TWO WEEKS!

slay.gee: TWO FUCKING WEEKS

Lyn-z: Gerard...

slay.gee: Dont talk to me ever again. We're done.

•.• •.• •.• •.• 

Tears streams down Gerard's face after he sent that, regretting what he said to his ex girlfriend. He was about to shut down his phone until Frank texted him. 

oreohead: you okay?

No Gerard is not okay right now.

His mind twirls around with million thoughts and actions, depressing thoughts.

Kill yourself.

Ugly.

Worthless.

Broken.

Lonely.

Helpless.

Faggot.

Attention Whore.

You deserve to die.

And that's when Gerard finally broke his one year being clean.

•.• •.• •.• •.• 

*avril lavigne* DAMN DAMN DAMNNN

ANYWAYS THAT WAS SO DEPRESSING 

THERE WILL BE A PART TWO

NOTE: PLEASE DON'T COMMIT SUICIDE, IF YOU ARE SUFFERING ANY DISORDERS PLEASE TALK TO ME

GOODNIGHT MY ANGELS 

-  Kat x