conversation eleven pt.1

Hey guys... my uncle passed away yesterday and his funeral is on monday.. i'll do part two part of this on saturday (if i have time) and yeah

Song; Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne

Question; Favorite Band?

Answer; Mine are MCR and P!ATD

•.• •.• •.• •.•

oreohead: Mikeyyeyeyeye

mikeyfuckingway: what

oreohead: where the fuck are you i dont see you

mikeyfuckingway: im not at the airport yet calm yo tits

oreohead: you mean-

mikeyfuckingway: oh no

oreohead: MY MAN TITS

mikeyfuckingway: im done i should kill myself

oreohead: nooo 😔 dont leave me k

mikeyfuckingway: go fuck yourself frank

oreohead: already did

mikeyfuckingway: walks away I DONT KNOW YOU

oreohead: i cri evertime

mikeyfuckingway: me 2

mikeyfuckingway: OKAY IM HERE WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU

oreohead: in ur anus

mikeyfuckingway: im-

oreohead: jk

oreohead: im by mcdonalds

oreohead: ew save me

mikeyfuckingway: i'll see you there soon ok

oreohead: alright byee

•.• •.• •.• •.•

Frank patiently waits for Mikey, jumping on his heels and looking over peoples heads because he was so small. After a short amount of time pasts, Frank gives up instantly, he inhales the sweet smell of muffins by McDonalds, but shakes his head when he knows he has no money.

Frank yawns tiredly, regretting that he stay up all night thinking.

Is Gerard okay?

Does he hate me?

Did his girlfriend cheat on him?

Will he be okay?

What if he doesn't remember me at all?

The boy shakes his head rapidly so he can stop thinking about crazy thoughts. Frank decides to pick up his bags and leave McDonalds, but before he could do that he heard a yell behind him.

"Frank!" The person yells loudly so the entire airport can hear them.

Frank furrows his eyebrows in confusion and turns around face the loud person and squints his eyes to see better far away.

"Mikey?" He questions.

A figure appears in front of Frank, no it was Ray. Ray has long brown fro hair that is to his shoulders, ( dangers day ray ooooo ) a plain black shirt, blue jeans.

"Who's Mikey?" Ray asks Frank, looking at Frank weirdly.

Frank shakes his head. "No one," he says "Just a friend we are visiting." Ray nods his head, making his hair touch his shoulder and his forehead face the tile.

•.• •.• TIME PASTS •.• •.•

We finally met Mikey an hour ago and right now we are driving to the hospital. Mikey is pretty hot, long brown fringe hair across his forehead and nice black glasses that suits him perfectly.

Frank notices that Ray is starting to like Mikey a bit, the way he blushed bright red when he shook hands with Mikey, him staring into Mikey's eyes deeply and how Ray stuttered when he talks to Mikey.

"So," Mikey starts "Frank, you can visit Gerard for a week, remember that okay?"

Frank replies "Alright, is he okay?" Frank is more worried than yesterday when he found out the surprising news from Mikey over Kik.

"Yeah, he woke up around midnight last night and they had to see if lost any memories."

"Did he?"

"No."

Frank nods instantly, putting his elbow on the window and stares at the sky.

•.• •.• •.• •.•