conversation eleven pt.4 (end)

i have so much to say i-

FIRST!

1. Sorry for no updates, ive been down lately, sorry again

2. PANIC!'S NEW MUSIC
VIDEO OH MY FOS MY DEELIHS DJDMDRJFNRJDNT WHY JUSTW HY EHEHDHFRKDJ

3. I made a book ish, its called My Holy Bible (an mcr bible) so check it put ;))

4. Im obsessed with Melanie rn shit

Okay, thats it.

Enjoy this chapter! 🌙

Song; Pacify Her - Melanie Martinez

Question; Do you guys enjoy the music video?

Answer; i DiD OHDNDHDNDUFJR BRENDON IS MY DADDY K

•.• •.• •.• •.•

"Gerard, try relaxing a bit and we can talk later, okay?" Frank tells him calmly, moving his hand to Gerard's long red hair, combing it with his tattooed fingers gently. He felt a nod against his shoulder.

After an hour of Gerard's crying and hiccups, he finally cooled down. "Alright, I'll tell you the entire story." Gerard sniffles, still on Frank's shoulder.

•.• (lol i wrote that an hour ago bc im lazy af, Get Scared is killing me rn)

"Gee bear, are you sure?" Frank whispers softly in Gerard's ear, running his small fingers through the dyed hair. A loud sniffle echoes in the room, beaming in their ears.

"Yes, Frank, Im sure." Gerard chuckles lightly, a tint of sadness in his laughter. He starts by slowly getting up from Frank's embrace and crawls away from the hospital bed. The younger boy playfully pouts at Gerard, which made him giggle cutely.

(welcome to the black parade is playing rn okay if you hear any crying dont worry its me sobbing)

"Come here you lil shet." Frank mutters under his breath, earning another giggle from Gerard. Frank finally gives up and crosses his arms around his chest, glaring darkly at the fire truck hair boy, "you're rude." Gerard smiles softly at Frank because of his cuteness.

"No." Gerard stated.

"Why?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

"You are too cute." Gerard says with a sigh and smiles more at the shorter boy. He crawls back to Frank on the old hospital bed and instantly wraps his skinny arms around Frank's small body.

"So, tell me what happened." Frank says with a smile, snuggling his body closer to Gerard's while Gerard builds up encouragement in himself.

"Well," Gerard starts, a bit scared to explain. "She came into my room bawling her eyes out and kept on asking to go out with her again, I said no like almost million times. Then I heard footsteps and I thought it was you with my fucking hamburger, which you never gave me." Gerard explains, pointing to the tray next to his bed.

Frank blushes in embarrassment, breaks his embrace from Gerard, which was hard because Gerard didn't want him to go, heads to the tray from the nightstand by him and quickly picks it up, heading back to Gerard and his hands was a tray filled with an old greasy hamburger and a bottle of water.

Gerard gives Frank a small thank you before driving into his food, ripping the wrapper off the hamburger and takes a huge bite out of it, chewing and smacking the food like a hungry cow.

"Wow, you're that hungry?" Frank chuckles lightly.

"Well, I didn't eat breakfast today and barely any lunch." Gerard tells him, still smacking his food around his mouth. "I'm really hungry."

Frank raises his eyebrows up to his forehead, "I know, you are literally destroying that fucking burger." Frank tells him as Gerard finishes.

The dyed red hair boy reaches for his water bottle, twisting the white cap, and pulls the cap off. He brings the bottle to his lips and takes a huge gulp of it.

After the refreshing drink, Gerard finally finishes his story. "So, Lyn-Z said she'll be back soon or later to 'talk'" He quotes "talk" with his fingers and sets down his bottle filled with water on the tray in front of him.

Frank, still standing by the nightstand asks, "What do you mean 'talk', even though I'm shorter than her I still can fight her." He says strictly.

Gerard laughs in an adorable tone, making Frank stare at him in awe. He finally gets snaps back to reality when Gerard says, "Yeah right."

For the rest of the night, the two men talks about their past and present. Hugs and forehead kisses were given when someone felt sad or depressed over something.

Laughs echoed in the room during that time and even giggles too. Gerard just learnt that Frank is turning 18 in 4 days, which is on Halloween, and was surprised that its that close.

So, him being Gerard Way, he has decided to plan a special birthday event on Frank's birthday. He is not sure what it is but he'll figure that out.

Oh, its going to be one hell of a party (lol black butler )

•.• •.• •.• •.•

FINALLY DONE YES OMG OKAY SO DAN AND PHIL UPLOADED TWO VIDEO TODAY OKAY IS THIS CHRISTMAS!?!

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Sadly its the end of the part.

- Kat 🔮