chapter 7

AN I decided to be nice and go ahead and post this chapter so here you go

Cassie's POV:

"you're in the hospital but your going to be fine" Jordan said.

"Cassie I am so sorry for daring you to do that I should have known it would be dangerous" Kyle said.

"Its fine" I told him.

"But I wanna go home now" I pouted.

"Ok we'll take you two back to the US" Johnnie said.

"no I want to go back to Jordan's house" I said.

They all looked confused.

"They just offered to rake us home and you said no but I thought you wanted to go home" Jenna said.

"Well I had a dream and realized how much fun I've been having and I don't want it to end" I told her.

"Ok well let's go" Johnnie said.

I could tell how bad Kyle felt.

"Kyle I'm happy you dared me to do that it was really fun" I said.

He smiled and I could tell that made him feel a little better.

"Ok look we weren't even supposed to be letting you guys have fun you were supposed to be our like slaves" Johnnie said.

"Wow ok then" I said.

Me and Jenna both started giving him death stares.

"Woah woah woah you didn't let me finish look I have been having fun with you guys and I bet everyone else feel the same way and I don't know what we should do with you now I mean we kidnapped two girls and moved to Australia and now we aren't doing anything with you" he said and gave us a frustrated look.

"What does that mean" I asked my face getting red with anger.

"It means you are going back to your home" Bryan said.

"No!" Me and Jenna both screamed.

"We don't want to go home you guys are treating us way better than our families ever treated us" I said pouting.

"I will post a pic of me and tell everybody that we weren't kidnapped I will say that we ran away and that you guys offered to take us in" I said starting to cry.

"Ok fine but I don't know how well this is going to work out" Johnnie said.

"Thank you guys I love you so much" I screamed.

And Bryan leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"We love you too" he said smiling.

"Ew I got cooties now Bryan didn't anyone ever tell you to not pop my anti cootie bubble" I said with a disgusted look.

Everyone laughed because of how I said anti cootie bubble.

(AN omg today I was going around school telling people to not pop my anti retard bubble)

We finally got back to Jordan's house and I put the plan in action. And that's when everyone started texting me asking why I did that. Of course I had to lie. But then someone from Australia said how did you guys get from US to Australia and I slapped my head because now people are going to know where I am. I showed Jenna my phone.

"Oh great" she said.

We are probably going to have to move again now but awe well. Alex busted through the door her face was so red and she slammed the door.

"You freaking brought two girls clear from The US and brought them to Australia what kind of idiots would do that" she screamed at Johnnie.

His face went blank clearly I wasn't the only one that forgot Alex didn't know about us. She just opened the door and walked out because nobody said anything.

"Rut roh raggy" I said.

"Cassie this isn't the time for jokes" Bryan said.

"Sowwy" I said making a sad face. And he laughed at me.

"This isn't the time to be laughing" I screamed at Bryan and he laughed even harder.

Then I started to laugh but I realized Johnnie was just standing the same place he was standing when Alex was yelling at him with the blank stare still on his face. I stopped laughing and went over to him.

"Are you ok" I asked him.

"ya" he said and walked to his room and locked it.

I heard something and saw Alex sitting on the porch steps crying and I went out to her.

"Alex what's wrong" I said sitting down beside her.

"Why didn't you guys tell me" she said and looked up at me.

"We had to wait for the right time" I said and hugged her.

"Come on let's go inside" I said while standing up.

We walked in and nobody was in sight.

"Marco" I screamed.

"Polo" I heard Jenna scream back.

That made Alex giggle she went to fix her make up And me and Jenna went to check on Johnnie. We knocked on the door and he let us in.

"Johnnie its ok I talked to Alex and she's ok now" I said to him and he did a little grin and walked out.

"She's in the bathroom" Jenna screamed.

And we walked out of his room. I still need to boil my cheek from when Bryan kissed me that was just gross.

Ya I know its short but oh well please comment and vote luv ya peace out girl scouts✌✌✌