chapter 9

Cassie's POV: the ambulance just got here and Johnnie is riding in it with Alex. I really hope she's ok. Everyone has tears streaming down their cheeks. Me and Jenna have barely actually got to know her but she feels like family she treats us like family she can't die she has a whole life ahead of her.

"Girls I know this is scary but everything is going to be ok just like when you bumped your head Cassie" Bryan said trying to make us feel better but that made it way worse.

I was breathing just fine at least that's what I think. She wasn't. What's going to happen if she does die. No I can't think like that she is going to live. No she's not there is no way. I was convinced that she was ok but a tiny voice in my head was saying she wasn't every time I thought something positive it said something negitave. We finally got to the hospital and we all ran in.

"What room is Alex Dorame in" Jordan asked shaking.

All of our faces were wet with tears.

"132 family only" said the desk lady.

"We are family" Jordan rushing to the elevator.

That should be the third floor. We got on the elevator and he repeatedly pressed the three button. We got to the third floor and we all got off and started running trying to find her room. That's when we saw Johnnie sitting in a corner.

He was crying with his knees to his chest.

"They won't let me in" he said mumbling something to himself.

You hear that she is practically dead already. Said the voice in my head. No she isn't she's alive. I started crying and Jordan hugged me.

"Everything is ok"he said and he held me Bryan did the same thing to Jenna.

"No its not it said its not" I whispered.

"Who said that Cassie" Jordan asked me.

"It did" I answered.

"Cassie who is it" he asked worriedly.

But I couldn't answer to many tears were streaming down my face and it felt as if there was a apple stuck in my throat. I cried in Jordan's arms and he was crying too.

"I need to see her" I mumbled but nobody heard me.

Alex is ok I know she is ok there is nothing wrong she will be out tomorrow just like I was.

"No Alex is dying she will be out tomorrow though but in a body bag" the voice said.

I cried even harder after that and closed my eyes in hope for sleep Jordan still had me wrapped in his arms he had fallen asleep. I closed my eyes but instantly images of Alex dead and Alex in a body bag showed. I was not going to be able to sleep ever until I can figure out if Alex is alive. I carefully crawled out of Jordan's arms. I looked over at Jenna and was the only other one awake. She carefully climbed out of Bryan's arms. Johnnie had fallen asleep in the corner. We decided to walk around but we said nothing neither of us knew what to say. But then I decided to go the the restroom and Jenna followed. We went to the restroom and I looked at myself in the giant mirror. What I saw was a mess. I looked nothing like myself. My checks were red and wet my eyes were pink and puffy my hair was going every which way. Then a shadow popped up beside mine. It looked exactly like me but it was dressed in nothing but black and its eyes were black.

"She's gone" it said and stood there in the mirror and looked at me.

"No she's not" I screamed and smashed the mirror.

"Cassie" Jenna screamed and ran over to me.

I fell to the ground crying she ran out and two minutes later Jordan walked in. He walked into the girls restroom but it was three in the morning so nobody else was there. He came over to me along with Jenna and picked me up he carried me back to the room we were waiting in and he tried to hold me again but I wouldn't let him. I pushed him and Jenna away and sat in a corner on the opposite side of the room as them and Johnnie I pulled my knees to my chest and cried. The voice started screaming in my head.

"She's dead she's dead" over and over again.

"Shut up" I mumbled under my breath.

I lifted my head and it got louder "shut up" I screamed. That caused Bryan and Johnnie to wake up and Jordan and Jenna to run over to me. I griped my head and shook it.

It didn't work. Jenna and Jordan was standing in front of me with worried looks on their faces. I stood up

"they said she's dead" I screamed in their faces and ran I didn't stop running but they didn't either they ran after me.

I ran to the stairs to go down to the second floor.

"Leave me alone" I screamed.

"Get out of my head" I screamed again.

I dropped on the steps and just sat there and cried. Jenna stayed back and Jordan walked up to me.

"What are you hearing Cassie who's in your head" Jordan asked me.

"I don't know but it says Alex is dead" I said tears rolling down my face.

Jordan looked scared was I going crazy or did this happen to them when I was hurt too.

"Come on let's go back to the waiting room" he said and grabbed my hand to help me up.

Johnnie and Bryan had fallen asleep again but this time Johnnie was in a chair instead of in a corner.

"Do you want me to stay up with you" Jordan asked.

But I didn't answer I couldn't there was to many words going on through my head.

I remembered about my phone and pulled it out. I looked at my gallery. 2,890 photos 1,500 were just of me and Alex so I looked through them. She is like my sister and I don't want to lose her. That's when I saw all the tweets and photos I was tagged in people also knew about Alex. I shut my phone off I couldn't take the pain anymore. Jenna fell asleep but Jordan was sitting there in his chair watching me carefully. Its 9:43am and the doctor came up to us he talked to Jordan and Johnnie and Bryan first then he came up to me and Jenna.

"She's gone" he said.

Cliffhanger I'm sorry I know this chapter is sad but please vote comment when I should update peace out girl scouts✌✌✌