chapter 11

Cassie's POV: "let go of me before I bite you" I screamed.

"Chill" the guy said holding me his voice sounded familiar.

"We will not chill" Jenna screamed.

"Especially not after what were about to do" the guy holding Jenna said and pulled off his mask and the person holding me did the same.

"Oh my gosh Dahvie Vanity and Jayy Von Monroe your kidding me what" I said screaming.

"I freaking love you guys" Jenna screamed.

"We know that's why you girls are staying the night her tonight its a present from the MDE people" Jayy said.

"I am staying the night in my favorite singers house" I said still screaming.

"Yup" Dahvie said starting to laugh.

"SELFIE TIME" I screamed.

Me and Jenna pulled out our phones and started taking selfies with Dahvie and Jayy.

"Too many pictures" Jayy said and blocked his face. Me and Jenna started laughing.

"But we love you" Jenna said making a fake crying face.

"Ya we love you" I said making a crying face.

Jayy stood up and me and Jenna tackled him.

"Get off" Jayy said.

"We just wanted a hug" I said laughing.

"That was a very violent hug" Dahvie said.

I can't believe Johnnie Alex Jordan and Bryan did this for us. I wonder why they did.

"Can we please me a you tube video" Jenna asked.

"Go to the living room were already set up" Jayy said.

"Wait a second why are you even in Australia you guys live all the way in San Diego" I had just realized.

"We are having a concert soon and we were renting a house here so we could have what do kids call it oh a sleepover" Dahvie said.

"Oh kk" I said.

"Wait where's the living room?" I asked him because he told us to go there but we had no idea where it was.

"Walk straight down that hallway and turn left" Dahvie said.

Me and Jenna walked into the living room we saw a camera set up in front of the couch. So we decided to sit on the couch and wait it was super comfy. Dahvie and Jayy walked in and had brought what looked like two presents.

"What are those" Jenna asked pointing to the boxes.

"You'll find out" Dahvie said.

"Let's get started" Jayy said and turned the camera on.

The video

"Hey guys its Jayy" Jayy said.

"And Dahvie" Dahvie said popping onto the screen.

"Today we have two guests can you guess who they are" Jayy asked.

"Well times up girls come here" Dahvie said and me and Jenna walked up and sat on the couch.

"Hiiii" we said at the same time.

"Yup you guessed right well possibly I have no idea who you guessed but it is Cassie and Jenna from MDE" Dahvie said.

"if you don't know who MDE is go look them up and subscribe there some funny people" Jayy said.

"Well before we do anything else we would like to give these girls their presents" Dahvie said and my eyes lit up. I love presents. The handed us the presents and we opened them.

"Oh my gosh every season of Spongebob I freaking love you" I screamed and tackled Dahvie in a hug.

"You do not understand how much we love Spongebob" Jenna said and hugged Jayy.

(This isn't a joke though I freaking LOVE spongebob)

We played some games and did some challenges and talked and we ended the video.

"Ok we'll post it tomorrow after its edited" Dahvie said.

"What do we do now" I asked.

"Put Spongebob in" Jayy said.

"WAIT" screamed Jenna.

"We need to show you something on YouTube first" she said.

"Oh my gosh yesssss" I screamed and we ran to the laptop and typed in the cashew song.

(Guys seriously look up the cashew song on YouTube it is amazing)

"Thanks now that's stuck in my head" Jayy said.

"Trust me you get used to it" I said and Jenna agreed. We put Spongebob in and watched it for two hours then took a break.

"How do you girls like that his voice is so annoying" Jayy said.

Me and Jenna both made a scream that sounded like someone was dying.

"How dare you say that about Spongebob" I screamed.

"You shall die" Jenna screamed.

"Its two in the morning go to bed you can kill me in the morning" Jayy said.

"Works for me" I said yawning. Me and Jenna slept in their living room and they went to their rooms.

The next morning

I woke up and Jenna was still asleep but Dahvie was on the couch watching Spongebob.

"Busted" I screamed.

Which made Dahvie jump and Jenna to wake up.

"So what time do we have to leave" I asked.

"Um around three" Dahvie answered.

"What time is it now" Jenna asked.

"12:04" he answered.

I can't believe we slept that long. I never sleep until noon but for some reason it didn't surprise me that Jenna did. I'm kinda sad to leave but I have a feeling that we will get to see them again. They gave us their phone numbers so they could still talk to us which made me extremely happy.

3 hours later

"Bye" I said to Dahvie and Jayy.

I'm going to miss them. I hopped into the car and Jordan took us back to his house.

"Did you girls have fun" he asked.

"Um duh" I answered and he laughed.

I know its short and I'm not doing the three chapter thingy I got bored from that lol anyways peace out girl scouts✌✌✌