chapter 24

Cassie's POV: We walked out to the shed and I flipped the switch and his jaw dropped. "I told you I wasn't joking" I said and we walked down the steps and the door closed and he looked back. "There's a switch to open it" I said as I flipped on the lights. We walked down to the room an he walked around after about five minutes he decided we should go back up. We walked into the house and Jayy stopped right in front of me which caused me to slam into him. "Ow" I said and backed away. "If they ever come back again make sure you go down there" He said and walked away. "Look you guys really need to go back"Dahvie said walking over to us."No they don't" Jayy said. Walking back over. "We don't have any reason to be keeping them away from where their supposed to be" Dahvie said and Jayy shrugged. "Look they came to us for help and that's what we are going to be giving them"Jay said and walked away and Dahvie caught up to him. They both walked into Jayy's room and slammed the door and started arguing.

"Guys maybe we should leave I don't want to cause any problems between them" Jenna said and I agreed. We decided to leave them a note.

were all very sorry for causing troubles and we didn't want to cause anymore thank you for trying to help us goodbye

We slipped the note under Jayy's door and they stopped arguing they must have noticed it. We started to walk away when we heard them run out and we all took off running. We had no idea where we were going once again but we didn't have a choice we couldn't keep causing trouble there. We didn't want them to be upset but they probably were. We were running along a road and we saw a bus coming and it was our bus. "Hide" I screamed and we all ran across the road to a woods. The bus pulled to a stop they saw where we had went and they all got off leaving the bus and ran into the woods."Climb as high as you can" Blake told all of us so we did we all climbed different trees and I was scared because I can't stand being up high. I could see them in the distance running our way and i signaled for everyone to be quiet and they were. "Look in all of the trees" Alex said she must have remembered us always hiding in trees. I hugged the tree tighter as she looked up in my tree. "Cassie" She screamed. "Come down here now" Kyle screamed at me. "The others have to be close they wouldn't leave each other" Johnnie said. I refused to get down because I knew they couldn't get me down from here. Jordan started to climb up the tree I was in and I panicked.

"If you keep climbing I will jump down and break my neck" I screamed down at him and he climbed faster. "You doubt me" I said and started to get ready to jump off and he started climbing down. "Please just come down" He said and he started crying. "No I will stay here forever if I have too" I said and I got as comfortable as I could in the tree. "What will it take to get you down" He asked me. "Nothing I don't want anything to do with any of you ever again" I screamed down at him and he looked like he didn't know what to say. "What did we do that was so wrong" He asked me. "Not you mainly Johnnie" I said and gave Johnnie a death stare and he looked away real quick. "If you don't leave I will jump" I screamed down at them again and they all just stood there. "Fine" I said and got ready to jump. "Wait" Alex screamed. "We'll leave and won't come back we have to go to Arizona anyways for Warped Tour" she said and she started walking away and the others followed her.

"I know you aren't going to just leave" I screamed and they all just looked back at me and tears were falling down Jordan's face. "You're forcing us" He said and started to run away. "But here at east have your phones" Bryan said running back and put four phones down on the ground and then they left. I saw them all get on the tour bus and leave. Now there was no way of them ever getting us now. I climbed down carefully and so did the others. "You weren't really going to jump were you" Jenna asked me. "No" I lied so she wouldn't be worried or anything. We picked up our phones and Jayy started calling me.

the phone call

Jayy: we know where you are we are coming to get you right now

after the phone call

That's all he said before he hung up the phone. I started climbing the tree again and so did everyone else and right in time for Jayy and Dahvie to come running to the trees we were in. We had left our phones at the bottom so they Didn't slow us down when we climbed. Jayy immedietly looked up at me. "Please just come down" He said and I just looked down at him and wouldn't talk. He started climbing the tree like Jordan had. "I'll jump" I said and this time I was even higher. He kept climbing the tree. "I'm not joking" I said and he climbed even faster. "You won't jump you don't want to kill yourself" He said and he was only a few feet away from me. "I'm serious if you touch me I will end my life right here and right now" I said and looked over at Blake and then Jenna and they both looked terrified. Right then I had felt Jayy grab my ankle. "I love you guys" I said and jumped. I heard everyone scream and when got to the ground I felt the pain and everything went away all the pain everything. I knew I was dead this time.

hi guys sorry i know this chapter is short but trust me I am going to write the next chapter asap peace out girl/boy scouts