Chapter 25

Jenna's POV: Jayy and Dahvie showed up right after we had all climbed the trees and we had all left our phones at the bottom of the tree Cassie was in and she was starting to make me worried how she had said she would jump out of the tree earlier. And now we were all higher up in the trees. Jayy ran up to the tree Cassie was in and they kept screaming back and forth at each other and once again she threatened that if he touched her she would jump and he kept climbing and got really close to her. She looked at me and then it looked like she looked at Blake. And then I saw her ankle being grabbed by Jayy.

"I love you guys" she screamed and then she jumped.

"Cassie" everyone screamed when she was in mid air.

Dahvie made and effort to catch her but he didn't. Cassie had hit the ground and I could tell she was gone. Everyone started climbing down the trees to get down to her and I got to her first besides Dahvie and he was checking her pulse. He looked worried and then he put his ear to her chest.

"She's gone" He said and tears filled my eyes.

"I shouldn't of kept climbing I pretty much killed her" Jayy said and he looked down.

Me and Blake were crying the hardest and he bent down and held her in his arms.

"We have to call everyone" Dahvie said and I knew by that he meant the MDE fam.

He got off the phone and said that they were coming back to their house right now. We walked out of the woods Blake still carrying her life less body and got in the car. We put her on our laps and just sat there looking down at her crying. We got to their house after what felt like an eternity and everyone was already there. Jordan ran over and grabbed Cassie out of Blake's arms.

"We at least need to go to the hospital" He said and put her on the bus and everyone got on it including Dahvie and Jayy.

She can't be gone. She just cant be. Maybe it will be like last time and she will come back, I hope. We got to the hospital and ran her in some doctors took her out of Jordan's hands and took her to a room and wouldn't let us in. We all sat in the waiting room and waited.

It was taking forever for the doctors to let us in and I just sat there. No I wasn't bored I was mad and sad. I was made Jayy hadn't just left her alone like she said to and I was mad because Johnnie is the one that started all of this. And of course I was sad because my best friend had just lost her life. Her life that she barely even got to live. Did she think she would be ok of she jumped? Did she always want to die? Why would she do this? Those questions kept running through my mind and none of them would ever be answered because she was gone unless the doctors could bring her back. The doctor started walking over to us. And we all ran up to him.

"I'm.....I'm sorry" he said.

That's all any of us needed to hear to know she was gone and to know we would never hear her voice again. I dropped down to the ground and started crying, and Blake was right beside me crying too. It seemed like me, Blake, and Jordan were the ones crying the hardest.

We left the hospital without her. We had to organize a funeral and it had to be a really nice funeral. We decided we needed to let everybody know about what had happened and we decided we would let all of them come to the funeral. We all sat down and decided what we were going to do for it. We had the funeral planned for in three days and let everyone know. I went to the extra room in Jayys house and cried and cried. I couldn't stop crying I didn't want to live my life without her. But I also didn't want to end my life. I had no idea what to do. I locked the door and laid on the bed just staring up at the ceiling and then I saw my phone move and I just watched it. The phone moved onto my hand and there was something typed on it.