chapter 16

Cassie's POV: "jerk I wanna sleep" I said and Blake just laughed at me.

"Everyone else is up getting ready and mom is making breakfast" he told me.

I just groaned.

"She's making pancakes" I heard Jenna scream I jumped up and hit my head on the wall but I didn't even care I just ran to get ready so I could eat.

"Wow you must love pancakes" Blake said laughing and gave me am ice pack.

"Oh and nice job on hitting your head" he said continuing to laugh.

"Thanks" I replied laughing.

I picked out some clothes and got dressed I wore some of Jordan's merch. By time I was done it was almost time to go.

"We don't really have time to eat" Jenna said.

"Do you have a blender" I asked.

"Yes" Blake said.

"Get it I have an idea" I said.

"Uh oh" Jenna said.

I grabbed four paper cups and got four pancakes Blake put the blender on the counter I put peanut butter on the pancakes and put syrup in it and put the lid in then pressed the button. After I was done I poured it into our cups and we started walking.

"Well this looks gross" Jenna said and I laughed.

We all decided to try it at the same time but wait until we get to the park. It took 15 min so we got there at 1:05.

"You're late" Jordan said and we all laughed.

"What's that in your hand" Johnnie asked.

"Cassie made breakfast in a cup" Jenna replied.
"Ok guys in the count of three take a big gulp of it 1....2....3" I counted down we all took a drink and I spit it out.

"Oh god that tastes nothing like pancakes" I said everyone was bursting out laughing while we were trying to get the taste out of our mouths.

"Come with us" Bryan said.

We followed them into the woods and we came out where the big open spot was.

"Were making a video" Alex said and got a camera out of her purse.

"I'm gonna be the camera man" Jaydon said.

"What do we do" Matt asked.

"Well of course your going to be in it" I said.

"Ya this is mainly so we can introduce you guys and let everyone know Cassie is back" Shannon said.

"How do we know what to do" Blake asked.

"You just talk and be funny oh and were gonna play truth or dare."

I gave Kyle a death stare and he just looked away.

The video

Hey guys its Shannon, Johnnie, Kyle, Alex, Bryan, Jordan, Cassie, Jenna, Matt, and Blake.

"So I bet you're wondering who Blake is" I said.

"He's my amazing boyfriend" I said pulling him beside me in front of the camera.