chapter 18

Cassie's POV: the bus stopped and they made me and Jenna get off last. I got out and started crying.

"Why are we here" I said tears rolling down mine and Jenna's faces.

"What's wrong" Blake said confused.

"This is my house" I said crying harder.

"You girls need to stay here we took you away from your families and that was wrong for us to do even though its hard on us to let you go we have to" Jordan said and now everyone was crying.

My dogs wouldn't quit barking and I saw my oldest sister run out. She ran to the fence and hugged me and Jenna.

To make it clear to my friend Tawshia I'm referring to Liz

"Where's mom and dad" I asked and tears filled her eyes.

"They got in car crash and died they were on their way to the airport to find you in Australia and some idiot ran a red light and they all died" she said and we all started crying I had lost my parents.

I know I didn't want to come back ever but I didn't want them to die.

"Liz I'm sorry but I cant stay here were staying with Johnnie" I said crying.

"No you have to stay here" Johnnie said.

I grabbed Blake's hand and Matt grabbed Jenna's and we all took off running.

"Follow me I know where to go" I said and we ran to where I knew they wouldn't look for us.

The library. I was the only one that had my phone because everyone else left theirs on the bus. 56 missed calls within 5 minutes. I decided to call Alex.

The phone call

Me: you'll never find us unless you take us with you rather we go with you or we die from being homeless

I hung up the phone and Alex called me so I answered her.

Alex: ok where are you

Me: the library

I hung up and smiled in satisification.

"There coming to get us were staying with them" I said and wiped my tears away.

We walked out to the library parking lot and waited but then I fainted I was so sick and so exhausted I fainted. Everything was black it felt like an eternity but I woke up in a hospital. Blake was right beside me holding my hand crying.

"Who are you" I asked.

"What do you mean" he asked me. "I don't know you let go of my hand" I said pulling my hand back.

"She lost her memory" Blake said and burst into tears.

"I'm joking I know who you are Blake" I said and smiled and he looked at me and let out a breath he was holding in.

I sat up and hugged him.

"How long do I have to stay here" I asked.

"You don't you can leave" Shannon said which made me happy.