chapter 19

Cassie's POV: I just woke up and started getting dressed in the bathroom in the hotel room. I remembered mine and Blake's ship name was Cake. I couldn't help but wonder what Jenna and Matt's was.

(Any suggestions because I don't know)

I put on high-waist white shorts, a MCR tank top and black vans on. I started straightening my hair and Blake came into the bathroom and scared the crap out of me and I clipped my ear in the straightener by accident. I screamed in pain and quickly turned around and gave him a death stare and he just stood there looking at me.

"Sorry?" He said.

I jumped at him and tried to burn him but I didn't.

"You're lucky I'm nice" I said and finished straightening my hair and Blake started to change.

"Change in the room not in here" I said shielding my eyes.

He laughed and walked out with his clothes. I started putting makeup on and I kept trying to do like little wings but I suck at them and I remembered how amazing Jenna was at them so I called her.

"Hey come to my room I need help" I said and hung up.

Five minutes later she walked in. And I heard a scream.

"Blake you forgot to lock the door" I said laughing knowing she probably walked in while he was changing.

"Come to the bathroom its an emergency" I yelled.

I heard her start running towards the closed door.

"You didn't start did you" she said kinda laughing.

"Oh my gosh you're gross just come in I need your help with my makeup" I said and we started laughing.

It took only two minutes each eye and they looked so pretty.

"Oh my gosh I love it thanks" I said hugging her.

"We're supposed to go down to the lobby we have to leave" Jenna said and walked out.

Me and Blake gathered our things and started walking to the lobby.

"Ready" Bryan asked.

"Yup" I said.

"Everyone else is already on the bus" he told me and we started walking outside.

It was 92° I remember when I would have been dying from that heat when I had lived in Ohio but it felt so good now. They made sure that everywhere I went I had a bottle of water which sucked because like I already said I hate water.

It only took 15 minutes to get to where we had to go. I looked at the scedual.

1:00-1:30 BVB

1:35-2:05 FIR

2:10-4:10 meet and greet youtubers

4:15-4:45 BOTDF

4:50-5:20 P!ATD

That's all I needed to know. And it was 12:30 already so I decided to go it a spot in the front with Jenna, Matt and Blake at the front so we could high five the singers.

"Andy is soooo sexy I can't believe how sexy he is" Jenna said and I started laughing.

She is always saying that he's hot. Nobody was allowed in until 12:45 so we decided to go back stage for a little bit.