chapter 8

Cassie's POV: its been awhile since Johnnie went to go talk to Alex I have a feeling that they might be arguing. Aw well I'm sure everything will be fine.

"I'm bored" I said turning to Jenna she was on her phone.

"Oh I forgot I had a phone" I said and felt in my pockets for it but it wasn't there.

"Do you know where my phone is" I asked Jenna.

"Um let's check the car maybe it fell out in there" we went outside and checked the car but it wasn't there we got back in and looked at each other.

"The stairs" we both said at the same time. It had probably fell out when I was doing the dare.

We went to the top of the stairs looking for it and it was at the turn where I smashed into the wall. I got cold chills when I picked up my phone remembering about what had happened.

"Cassie are you ok" Jenna asked me.

"Ya" I said and started walking down the stairs.

I looked back at Jenna

"walking is over rated" I said and sat down and slide down the stairs and she did the same.

"Ow why did I do that" I said rubbing my butt.

"It always turns into pain at the end" I said and Jenna just laughed at me.

"Cassie luck" she said and I pushed her.

"You wanna go" she said laughing.

"Bring it on" I said.

She ran towards me and knowing she wouldn't stop I started running away so it was like tag.

"Johnnie help Jenna is trying to kill me!!!" I screamed.

I think him and Alex are still in the bathroom. Jenna fell to the ground laughing.

"What's wrong with you" I said trying to control my own laughter but I failed.

We were finally done laughing and we decided to see if Johnnie and Alex were still in the bathroom. I knocked on the door and nobody answered I didn't hear anything so I decided to go in. When me and Jenna walked in we saw Alex wrapped in Johnnies arms and they were both asleep.

"Johlex is real" I screamed and the both woke up.

"Nooooo" Jenna screamed.

"Khonnie has to be real" she said and I laughed.

"Sowwy I woke you up" I said.

"Its fine" Johnnie and Alex both said.

"So are you guys dating now" I asked them.

"No" Johnnie said.

"Poop" I said and started pouting.

"Where are Jordan and Bryan" Jenna asked.

"I'm not sure I'll call them" Johnnie said.

I heard Jordan's phone ringing outside and ran to the door. I opened it and saw Bryan and Jordan and a police man. The police man had a back to me but Jordan and Bryan gave me a look to go back inside. I closed the door and went to Johnnie.

"Johnnie I opened the door and there was a police man and Jordan and Bryan were standing there but the police man didn't see me" I said and tried to catch my breath.

"Ok you girls go into Jordan's room lock the door hide in his closet lock that door and do not come out unless I text you and keep you phone on vibrate Alex will stay with you" he said and started walking to the door. We did exactly as Johnnie told us it was so boring and dark in there so we started whispering to each other.

"Why is a police officer here" Jenna asked. Me and Jenna both looked at Alex.

"I'm not sure but we need to stay queit just in case they come searching for you.

Johnnies POV: I walked out the door and sure enough what Cassie told me was true. I walked up to Jordan, Bryan and the police officer.

"Hi what's the problem" I said to the officer.

"Well it seems that you have to girls from the United States in this house and that is technically illegal" he told me.

I had no idea what to say.

"There are no girls here" I said.

"Yes there are"he showed me Cassie's tweet.

"Oh that's probably just a crazy fan or something"I said and faked a laugh to make it more believable.

Jordan and Bryan seemed relieved that I knew what to say and how to get us out of this. But I don't really I'm just winging it. We talked for another hour it seemed like and he finally believed my story. We all went inside and I went to Jordan's room.

"Girls you can come out now the officer is gone" I said loud enough for them to hear me.

I heard the closet door open and heard the girls coming out but all of a sudden I heard a loud thud.

Cassie's POV: "Girls you can come out now the officer is gone" I heard Johnnie say.

Alex stood up unlocked the door and we started walking out but on our way out I saw Alex trip over something she instantly fell.

"Alex!!" I screamed.

Me and Jenna ran over to her. She laid there asleep she had hit her head on the floor.

"What happened let us in" I heard Johnnie screamed.

Jenna ran to the door unlocked it and Johnnie ran in knocking me out of the way.

"Someone call 911" he ordered.

Bryan took out his phone and called 911.

"Is she ok"Jenna screamed.

"I'm not sure she's barely breathing" he said tears slipping from his eyes.

"Check her pulse something don't give up" I said and I realized that tears were streaming down my face.

Sorry I know this chapter is kinda short anyways comment when you want me to update and please vote luv ya peace out girl scouts✌✌✌