chapter 13

Cassie's POV: the cashew song ended up going viral and lots of people were making their own videos of them singing to it. Everyone did the same weird voices at the end of the song as me and Jenna. I swear the cashew song will never get out of my head ever again. We had already walked back to the house and everyone was trying to sleep including me but I felt like I was being watched so I couldn't fall asleep which sucked. I laid in bed for two extra hours tossing and turning before finally falling asleep. I didn't have any dreams that night.

The next morning

Cassie's POV: Carrie and Tawshia had to leave really early for some reason that I'm not sure of exactly because they didn't tell us. When I got up it was 1pm which I didn't go to sleep till 4 am so. I walked into the living room and I was really bored I walked over to the couch and Jenna was laying there.

"Let's go to the park" I said and she got up.

"No one else is awake so let's leave a note" she said.

She grabbed a piece of paper and wrote were at the park and put it on the fridge. We started walking but I forgot my phone so she waited while I ran back in to get it. I ran back out and as I ran down the porch someone popped up beside me with Jenna.

"Let go of her" I screamed.

"I have been watching you girls all night I'm not letting you go now" he said with an evil grin.

He pulled out a knife and held it against Jenna's throat.

"Johnnie" I screamed as loud as I could.

He held his smile and looked around seeing no one had came out.

"Their already taken care of" he said and brought the knife to my stomach still holding on tightly to Jenna.

For a second I was so scared I stopped breathing.

"Let us go please" I said on the verge of tears.

He lowered the knife and went to put it on the ground.

"Look I'm gonna tie you up in ropes let's be coorapative" he had knelt down and released Jenna not realizing he did.

We looked at eachother and took off running. I saw him pick up the knife and start running towards us. We ran as fast as we could in the direction of the park because there should be lots of people there. We were almost to the park and he was gaining speed. We finally got to the park and kept running he stopped and just started speed walking me and Jenna climbed the monkey bars I took out my phone and dialed 911 and she took her phone out and called Johnnie and filled him in on the situation.

"Come on don't make a scene" he said coming up the monkey bars.

He got to the top right in front of me and thats when Johnnie appeared out of nowhere and pulled him down. I think its sad that the police didn't get here for another 10 minutes. That was enough time for that guy to kidnap us or even worse kill us.

"Where are the others" I asked Johnnie after the police took the guy.

"Someone put sleeping pills in water I was the only one smart enough to not drink it apparently" Johnnie replied.

I laughed out a sigh from relief when that guy said they are already taken care of I thought he meant they were dead. We all started walking back to the house and Johnnie locked the doors so me and felt a little safer. I sat down on the couch and my phone buzzed.

Carrie: Omg I heard what happened are you ok