The Drunk Flirts | Diedereon /55/

Thanks for the request Jorgeb_fan_uk

F E D E R I C O

It was hard seeing your smoking hot best friends (who were also dating) and not develop a crush on them. There was one with jet black hair and gorgeous green eyes. Another with soft brown hair and caring green mixed with hazel eyes.

I was in love with my best friends.

I was sitting in the back of Diego's car, driving to the 'party of the year' at Andre's house. Andres had this mansion, and he himself was very rich. Everybody had pitched in to buy bucket loads of drinks and snacks. It was going to a great party.

It was a good thing that Andres had a mansion. Everybody would stay over, whether they were sleeping on the floor, couch bed, or even counter or table, they didn't care. They would all be too drunk to drive home.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Leon asks after seeing me in deep thought.

"You would need to pay me a million for my thoughts," I chuckle and they do too.

"Thinking that much huh?" Diego says shaking his head.

He switches on the radio and begins tapping the steering wheel. When he stops he takes Leon's hand in his and they keep then together in the middle. I wished I could place my hand on theirs. I sigh internally and Lean backwards, watching the two lovebirds in front of me be in love.

We finally reach the house, and I was glad. It wasn't that I didn't like seeing them in love, it just made me sad. Sad knowing  Leon and Diego could never love me like they love each other. I get out the car and close the door.

"Fede! don't be so slow!" Leon complains and I grin.

"Fine. But maybe you guys are just too fast and eager," I retort and Diego laughs.

"Well I am eager to go and drink and dance...." Diego stops when he sees Leon giving him a look, "just drink," Diego adds putting an arm around Leon's waist.

"Uh huh," Leon says unconvinced.

"Look whose slow now," I call over my shoulder now ahead of them.

Leon mutters something under his breath and then Leon and Diego jog to catch up with me. When we enter I shout duck as an empty glass shoots past our heads.

Oh well, let the party begin.

-

"Uh no thanks," I decline another dance invitation.

It was a girl, and I just wasn't feeling that attracted to them. I may be drunk, but not that drunk. I walk to the main drinks counter and pour myself another cup of alcohol. I chug it down quickly and pour again. I place the cup on my lips when suddenly a hand caresses my shoulder. I drop the cup in shock and turn around.

"Diego! What the hell?!" I yell raking a hand through my hair.

"Calm down," Leon says in a soothing voice.

I look into both of their pair of eyes and see the drunk in them. It was almost like the drunk was swirling around in their eyes. I look at then and back away.

"Don't move back, we know you you like us," Diego says to me with a smirk.

"How do you know?" I ask nervously.

"The way you look at us," Leon starts, "you also talk in your sleep," Leon adds on and I mentally face palm.

"Guys, um you are drunk," I say my back hitting the wall.

The two gorgeous guys in front of me inched closer. It was almost like they were sexier drunk.

"We know you want it babe," Diego says with a smirk.

Leon reaches me first. He puts his hands on the wall, one on each side. He stares at me and then kisses my lips. This was what I had always dreamt of, the kiss. I instantly kiss back my hands in his hair. He pulls away, much to my dismay and gives me a flirtatious wink.

Diego reaches me and kisses my neck first. I hold back in a moan and he starts moving upwards. He kisses my jawline and then finally my lips. The kisses with both of them were everything I had ever dreamt of. It was perfect. Diego fought for dominance, and I knew he would win so I gave up.

"Let's go," Leon says in a warning tone.

Were they just gonna leave me like this?

"Fede, come on," Diego urges and I grin.

I follow them upstairs and into a room. I push Leon against the door to close it and kiss his lips again. Diego joins in and then I'm thrown onto the bed. Diego removes his shirt and winks at me.

This was gonna be fun.

^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Lexy