More Than Jelly Tots | Franletta | /101/

for LeenDabaja Requests are still closed! (:

FRANCESCA POV

"Honey I'm home," My girlfriend calls.

Violetta and I had been dating for eleven months, and they were brilliant. We started living together three months ago. We rent an apartment, in a friendly part of town. We also have a puppy, a Jack Russel. Violetta enters the kitchen and kisses my cheek.

"How was your day?" I ask cheerfully, wiping my hands. I lean against the counter and listen.

"Could've been worse, could have been better. You know that promotion I want?" She asks and I nod quickly.

Violetta wanted to become the head designer in her fashion company, and not just assistant.

"Well apparently there is somebody else who wants the promotion as well. Which means I'm going to have to work hella hard, which is terrible," Violetta complains.

I sigh and walk closer to her. I place my hands on her waist and kiss her lips. She sighs into the kiss, and kisses me back harder. I could tell she was letting her anger out into the kiss, the way she dominated the kiss in a few seconds, her firm grip on my waist. She even started lifting the hem of my shirt before I stopped her.

"We are in the kitchen," I remind her and she smiles at me.

"Then let's get to our bedroom," She winks.

I laugh as she pulls me away, dragging me to our bedroom. As soon as we are in front of the bed, she pushes me down and starts kissing me.

"Oh Fran, you always know how to make me feel better," Violetta grins.

*~*~*

I hardly saw Violetta the next week, she was always at work, working her butt off. She seriously wanted that promotion. And if she was home, then she would be in the study, doing more work. She had so many new designs, they were amazing. I supported her, I wanted her to get that promotion as well, but I hated this.

Waking up in the bed alone, the dent in the mattress disappearing. As soon as I would get down, I would only hear the slam of a door, and a car driving off. In the night, I would go to sleep alone, feeling cold even if it was boiling. I needed the warmth that she always radiated.

I walk downstairs and see a note on the counter. My name was on it, with a few hearts. I pick it up and read through it quickly.

Might not come home tonight. . . Don't get worried. I'll be at work the whole night :/
I love you lots! (More than jelly tots!)
xV

I sigh and crumple up the note, feeling the edges of the paper scrape my skin lightly. I throw the note on the floor angrily. I throw open the cupboard door, it bounces back and almost hits me in the face. I blow out a puff of breath, and try to calm my breathing.

"It's okay Francesca," I murmur to myself.

When I finish up with my breakfast, I get ready to go the hospital. I wasn't always called in, and if I was, it would usually only be for a few hours, unless I had paperwork due -like today-. Lunchtime passed, and I hadn't gotten any messages from Violetta, telling me if she actually would come home.

WOOHOO FRAN! I CAN COME HOME TONIGHT! AND MAYBE WE CAN ACTUALLY SEE EACH OTHER IN THE MORNING!!!

Yeah, not happening. . .

I think about how long it will be until this blows over. When will she get her promotion? I swear, if she doesn't get it, I will go and have a very stern talking to with her boss. Whoever her boss was. I never noticed how angry I was, until I heard the snap of the pencil. Parts of the pencil fly all over, as I stare at the jagged edges of each half.

I search through my contacts and find Violetta's Company's secretary. She sounded tired, and I realized that it was already 18:30. I ask her if she knew where Violetta was, and she tells me that she actually at a hotel.

A hotel?

Berdman Hotel to be specific.

I hurriedly pack away all my things, and run out of the hospital. I jump into my car, and drive full speed to the hotel. Violetta never told me anything about a hotel. A HOTEL! If she has time to sleep there, surely she could come home? I arrive at the hotel and I  rush inside.

"Violetta Castillo?" I ask and he searches through the names.

"Name?"

"Francesca Caviglia, girlfriend," I see his eyes widen for a moment and I mentally roll my eyes.

YES I AM DATING A GIRL! God get over it!

"56, prestige suite," He informs me and I nod.

I wait impatiently at the elevator goes up, and it eventually comes to level five. I rush to room 56, and I open the door. It was big. I could tell this was just the living room. I hear giggling and walk towards it, my eyes widen in horror as I see Violetta cooking over the stove, with Ludmila beside her. Laughing.

My girlfriend. Her ex girlfriend. Laughing.

Ex. Laughing.

"V-Violetta," I stammer and she turns around in shock.

She blinks a few times, before opening her mouth to explain. I shake my head and storm out of the room.

She was cheating on me?

With her ex girlfriend.

The beautiful  flirtatious Ludmila Ferro. Only the most wanted girl in high school, when we used to go to school.

"Francesca wait!" Violetta calls after me.

She somehow catches up with me, and stops me by pulling on my wrist. I cross my arms over my chest and look at her angrily.

"What?"

"This isn't what it looks like!" She starts and I roll my eyes.

"Looks like you were cooking for your ex girlfriend. In a hotel. When you were supposed to be at work," I say and she groans.

"I am pretty much at work," She protests and I scoff.

"Oh, so you work at a hotel now?" I ask sarcastically.

"Ludmila is my boss!" Violetta blurts out and my jaw drops. "Ludmila is my boss. And I thought if I did this, maybe I would get closer to the promotion," She explains and I nod.

"Shit, I'm so sorry!" I apologize and bury my face in my hands.

"It's okay, I should've told you. I'm sorry too," She apologizes and I smile up at her.

"I love you so damn much," I murmur and she grins.

"I love you so damn much too,"

She presses her lips to mine, and the way she kissed me, was more passionate than ever. The kiss made all my doubts fly away.

~Lexy