#Bloody_tears

Chapter 1

~ Sunday : 3 October, Day 1~

>> Dear Diary <<

Today was such an amazing day. The cutest and interesting events happened today. It all started with this cute boy, he looked like he was in his late 19 and early 20 years old and he was handsome as hell. I mean I would fangirl in place if we weren't at the park. HIS HAIR WAS SO BEAUTIFUL WITH SI.......

" ( y/n ) dinner is ready " Your mom yelled from the kitchen

A( h/c) haired girl raised her head slowly from the bed as you yawned closing the small diary placing it under your pillow. You got up, put your cute slippers on and rushed to the kitchen.

Mother was setting up the table while dad was reading a very big book. You sit down at your chair and look at dad in agony. He notices the look on your face " Huh ? What's wrong (y/n) ?"

" Etto... Don't you get tired reading that book dad ? Like seriously?"

" Well I am not a lazy person like yourself my dear."

You laugh a little rubbing the back of your head as mom places some food on your plate. The three of you begin to eat and laugh throughout the entire dinner. After finishing up you do the dishes and go up to your room. You open your pc and look through the web for the new episodes of your favorite anime.

" Aww dammit still not out " you sigh slowly closing the web after 3 hours surfing in it.

You went to bed closing your eyes slowly holding your little bear which it was a gift from your dead grandparent ( if they are not dead than from your friend/oh and i'm sorry if this triggers you in any way moving on). You slept there peacefully for hours until your sleep was interrupted by a scream. You snap your eyes open looking around your room,fear gripping your heart with an iron fist.

You quickly get out of bed walking towards your door only to freeze half way there when you see someone's shadow looming over your rooms door. The door began to open slowly as you hear a weird maniacal laughter followed by a singing voice.

" Twinkle twinkle little girl, give me your blood and I will give you peace."

The figure standing behind the door showed her face. It was a scary women face, her eyes were dark red as her face had an insane smile sometimes she would stick her tongue out! She was wearing a black coat with red stripes around its edges.

" Huuuhh? Oh how cute you are when your under the control of your own fear little princess... Now come near me, I will make you feel nothing HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAH " The lady ran toward you holding a bloody knife in her hands. You dodge her and run outside your house passing by your dead parents body. You look at them with fear evident in your eyes as they start to water as guilt rose through you for not being able to stop and mourn over their cold lifeless bodies.

You run along at the alley but only to be stopped by some weird things that looked like tentacles. You look at her disturbing face. This time her eyes were black with red iris. Your body gets paralyzed and you drop to your knees looking at the sky crying " I guess all ends here huh ? Mom wait for me please.. dad ..." But as hope was abandoned by you a savior came to your rescue fighting against the evil ghoul. He looked so badass doing that as you slowly you close your eyes fading away in the darkness. " Mom....dad..." you whisper before falling to a deep slumber. ~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued~ On the next chapter :

>> Dear Diary << There are times when the most unexpected people protect you......~" Here let me help you " His voice felt so familiar to you as he offers his hand to help you! ~The female ghoul was wondering around the 11 district as she encounters a woman dressed in a beautiful deep blue dress filled with beautiful red roses on the waist and chest part!

Next chapter : #Spring_touches