#dark_sky

You were standing in front of a mirror in your room looking at your new pitch black hair. You had dyed your hair black so the ghoul after you wouldn't recognize you. Kaneki was standing beside you with his old eye patch in his hands. He slowly starts to put the eye patch at your right eye blushing a little. You loved the new look on you and kept smiling softly. Kaneki looks at your reflection and speaks up " Keep this eye patch. Every time you start to feel lonely and sad just look yourself in the mirror and you will be able to see me, and i will be able to see your gazing eyes. " 

You blush a little and thank him with a big smile on your face.  The words he said made you tear up a little but you hold yourself back and just hug him tight. Touka enters the your room calling your name loudly as both of you step out.   

" Its time to leave " Touka says as Kaneki looks down and pats your head " Go ahead than ( y/n ) "

You look at him with a sad and teary eyes, noticing it Kaneki smile in a comforting way " Don't be sad ... we will see each other after a month "

This made you feel better as you nod smiling while leaving with Touka. You turn your head around seeing Kaneki waving at you with a smile in his face. You walk outside where Yomo was waiting for you. You give a last look at Anteiku and enter to the car. Kaneki meanwhile was observing from your room. He closes the curtains and sits on the bed with a sad face. Yoshimura meanwhile comes on the front door looking at Kaneki's desperate situation. 

" You know its for her best Kaneki " 

Kaneki looks at him nodding " Thank you Yoshimura " . Yoshimura leaves the room closing the door as Kaneki lies on your bed looking at the wall. While driving you were sitting with the little girl, Hinami. She was telling you about stories with Kaneki and Touka saving her but all you were thinking was your family and Kaneki. You felt kinda sad for leaving Kaneki behind and not telling him that you liked him. Hinami stops talking as notices a tear flowing down your cheek. She looks at you with a sad face.

" (y/n) why are you crying ?"

" Hmm... oh no no.. i am not crying hehe" You say wiping the tears away as Hinami grabs your hand and leans closer whispering " Don't worry, i will help you out with Kaneki" Hinami smiles while you blush red "uhh... its OK... i.. " you mumble but soon smile at her back " thank you sweetie "

"What are you gonna do Hinami ?" Yomo asked in a suspicious way while the both of you girls froze still figuring a lie to cover your plans " well i plan on taking Hinami to... " You speak up as Hinami backs you up " To the amusement park " 

Yomo nods and continues driving.

~

" Where is she now ?" the evil Ghoul appears from the darkness of an alley. In front of her stands a white haired girl. She bows her head down a little as a salute and replies " Don't worry my lady, we will find her soon"

The evil Ghoul looks up at the sky and smiles " She will fall down... like those little stars up there hehehe "

Next chapter : #amusement_park