#Coming_home

" Wake up please..." Kaneki shakes your body trying to bring you to some senses. Hinami stood there crying as your eyes were not opening at all.
Kaneki punches the floor and picks you up, bride style. He started running toward Anteiku, Hinami following him.
He opens the door fast. Touka and Yoshimura were drinking coffee as the shop was closed.
" I need your help " Kaneki cries out as both of the ghouls rush to him.
Yoshimura grabs something from the counter before putting you up stairs to rest. They patch your stomach up.
" This is strange " Touka speaks as gets out of the room where you were laying resting.
" What is it ?" Kaneki wonders along with Hinami.
" Her wounds... Are not healing. Normally, a ghouls wound heals quickly but for some reason her ghoul powers are not reacting at all. " Touka claims that you were dying inside.
Kaneki and Hinami stand there in shock as Ken opens the door of your room looking at you than back at Touka. She nods, grabbing Hinami's hand leaving down stairs to the shop. Kaneki enters inside the room as you slowly open your eyes to look at him. Your eyes were barely staying open and your body was very weak aching everywhere. Kaneki puts a soft smile trying to hide his sadness.
" How are you my little flower ?" He asks softly sitting on the edge of the bed.
You look away sad " Am i going to die ?" You ask your voice shaking. Kaneki's eyes were wide open as he finally brakes down crying. " No! I won't let you die... Not now.... " He lowers his body laying near your legs crying. Your hand reaches his head, rubbing it softly and slowly. " I will be fine " you say softly as your hand drops to the bed your eyes closing. Kaneki notices that and gets up looking at you " ( y/n)" he screams. At that moment Yoshimura enters the room holding a needle on his hand. He moves Kaneki away and gives you a shot.  Inside there was some ghoul blood and ghoul medicine, Yoshimura had been working on.