#what_if

Kaneki and you were lying on your bed. Your eyes were closed as he was reading a book to you, helping you to go to sleep. His voice calms you down, his sweet scent and his warm body made your heart feel peace after a long time. You fall asleep, Kaneki notices that as he closes the book, gets up slowly wrapping your body with a blanket, leaving the room quietly. He goes down stairs where Uta, Touka and Yoshimura were. The coffee shop had a few people. Uta looks at Kaneki.

" She felt asleep ?" He asks while Kaneki sits next to him.

" Yeah, she was very tired, barely stopped crying though."

" It is understandable, she just learn she is gonna die soon " Touka adds sitting next to Kaneki.

" Still... I have so many questions... Who was the man that raised her... What happened to her real dad ? Why is she so brutal as a ghoul, she is like.. Rize... " Kaneki sighs looking down. Yoshimura looks at Kaneki deciding to speak up.

" Kaneki are you falling for her ?" Yoshimura asks. The place went silent as Kaneki's eyes widen up blushing a little. He looks down nodding. Uta started smiling and pats his head " I knew it, congrats "

Kaneki smiles a little and looks down again. " Even if she likes me back, i will never be able to make her happy... " Kaneki starts to tear a little while Yoshimura offers him a cup of coffee.

" Kaneki, i understand how you feel and i am happy that you found someone special but you must not feed yourself with the thoughts of loving her... She will die soon and all what will be of you is broken pieces... That is why i am sending her away..... "

Kaneki raises his head fast eyes widen up "Where ?"

Yoshimura looks away avoiding the answer. Kaneki gets up fast moving backwards. " Please.... don't do this to me Yoshimura... " Kaneki pleads while Yoshimura makes eye contact with Kaneki.

" I have no other choice Kaneki "

Kaneki looks away kinda angry and sad at the same time, he than leaves walking outside as Touka tries to stop him ta grabbed her hand denying her to not follow him. Kaneki walks away from the coffee thinking to himself. He starts to tear up a little.

>>" Why? Why did this all happen ? Why did i fall in love ?"<<

Next chapter : #dark_sky